Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yappysid

Is It Possible To Do Makeup On Top Of Regimen?

I just wanted to ask if it's okay to have make up on top of regimen?

Makeup:

Laura mercier silk creme foundation

Lauramercier translucent powder

mac concealer

Thanks!

I wouldnt... as the makeup contains chemicals and then you'd need to think about removing it before doing the regimen properly, which is the diema i was in... wtever u do, dont do the bare minerals as it contains an irritant... i'd try a brand called bare faced beauty mineral foundation! its amazing... mine arrived in the post today contains nothing harmful at all its the only mineral makeup in the world to be 100 % pure.. helps clear skin... havent tried it with the regimen yet but im sure itl be great.. its amazing coverage and not that expensive for a 10ml bottle.. good luck! xxx

I wouldnt... as the makeup contains chemicals and then you'd need to think about removing it before doing the regimen properly, which is the diema i was in... wtever u do, dont do the bare minerals as it contains an irritant... i'd try a brand called bare faced beauty mineral foundation! its amazing... mine arrived in the post today contains nothing harmful at all its the only mineral makeup in the world to be 100 % pure.. helps clear skin... havent tried it with the regimen yet but im sure itl be great.. its amazing coverage and not that expensive for a 10ml bottle.. good luck! xxx

Hey there natalia. thanks for the reply. I actually followed ur instruction not to apply makeup on. I tried putting makeup on my jawline to see how it looks and it looks H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E bec of the dryness of my skin. I guess i really have to endure this. Unfortunately, here in thailand, we dont have makeup such as bareface. :(

Don't do this. It'll not good for you.

Yes im not going to put makeup on until my skin goes back to normal. Thank you for your reply. :)

Thanks for the BIG help brandy! rolleyes.gif