Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

I finished my 4-month accutane treatment 2 to 3 months ago and my skin had been problem-free and very well-hydrated until about 2 weeks ago. It started with small colorless bumps on my forehead, and then my skin gradually turned dull and sallow, and it became oilier. Just this morning i woke up with reddish bumps on my cheeks and chin, only one on them is inflamed. While this is considerably far from the condition my skin used to be in and is relatively easy to heal (i dab grapeseed oil on the spots several times a day and they usually disappear in 2-3 days) it still worries me that i might go back to where i was before the treatment. I have been investigating on the changes i have made in my daily routine and it's either not taking accutane anymore or skipping exercises and sleeping late for the past month because i've been a bit busy lately, although when i was on accutane i never had problems from sleeping late. Any thoughts on why this might be happening, is it the accutane or the routine change? Thanks before :)