Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, I've been a bit curious lately about trying some new products because I don't think the ones I'm using are the most effective. That, and Boots have discontinued my face wash.

Anyway, I had a Body Shop voucher code for 40% off making the prices more within my price range and I wanted to try their skin care products, all the product reviews on their website seem amazing and I've read hundreds of them! If anyone can give me some insight to the following products, I'd be really grateful!

- Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask

- Aloe Gentle Face Wash (It's a foam, so I'm hoping it's like my old face wash!)

- Aloe Gentle Exfoliator

- Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash

- Vitamin C Microdermabrasion

- Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator

- Tea Tree Face Mask

- Hemp Face Protector

I've ordered some of them already, but would still like to here thoughts about them. I know there seems to be a lot of exfoliating products but it's only because it's the type of product I've not yet found something I would happily repurchase over and over so I'm keen to try out a few. I'm really curious to know about the Aloe Gentle Face Wash because if it's really good, it'll be my new daily face wash.

So yeah, can anyone please help?

I wouldn't use any of the the body shop products on my face, they have always made me break out. but everyone is different, hopefully they're good for your skin type

Yes, I never had much luck with The Body Shop's products either. I think the best thing to do is stick to the gentlest cleanser you can find. Although The Body Shop products always sound great, my experience was that they were not so great for acne prone skin. I've tried a LOT of different cleansers over the years but the only one that hasn't broke me out has been from the "Simple" range.

I think gentleness is the key with our skin type.

Edited by KATE75

Okay, thanks guys! Obviously still anxious to try the products I've ordered but I'll hold back ordering anymore for now.

Really annoyed that I have to find a new cleanser, it really was the one for me I think. If these Body Shop ones don't work, I'm going to give Cetaphil a try.