Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dboy28

Will Paula's Choice 2% Bha Liquid Clear These?

Who knows? But since you've been on Ziana and minocycline for a week now, I'd stick with them and don't throw all sorts of products into the mix, risking more irritation and who knows what. You have to be patient, it's highly unlikely that some product will clear you up in a couple of days. Patience is key with every treatment. I wholeheartedly agree with this post from smik in your other topic:

If you aren't willing to wait a few months, then just give up now. Because it may take you that long to clear up on any given treatment.

Give it a try. PC works pretty well, I'm using it now and have seen some real improvement--not perfect, but it cut my breakouts down to less than half of what they were, I don't get inflamed acne, and the breakouts clear faster.

i have your bumps aswell, and ive actually used the paula's choice 2% Bha Liquid and to be fair it have given me some improvement on my forehead but it not gone at all and i have been using this since december which is quite some time ago, i did also get the acational pimple close to my hair line (those are gone now, like totally disappeared!!) but that might have been from the usage from benzoyl peroxide which i use with the paulas choice 2%, i would give it a shot, it have done alot for my skin (not cleared it totally but close, if you want some of the pics form december of my face go check one of my posts here i posted pics)

Be careful with the Ziana. I was only on it for probably 2 weeks and I followed instructions and my face still went red until I stopped.