Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dRACE

Hello! - Epiduo Question.

Hello,

So I got a question, after 3 month of treatment with Vibradox (Doxycycline) and Epiduo my skin have become better but I still get pimples evolving through the day, so I started thinking about what might be the cause.

I have through this treatment got really really dry skin, which isn't normal since my normal skin is just normal skin and not OILY at all. The cause might be that when I get dry skin from the Epiduo I moisturize and then I completely stop a few days after, after the oily skin takes over and does the moisturizing job. Should I keep moisturize to avoid getting oily skin? Will it get rid of oily skin? Could that be the cause I evolve white pimples? and my skin always feel a little dry but not dry enough to moisturize. My cheeks as of now feel a little dry but not much, the same goes with my chin.

I don't really get any pimples or anything in my forehead, could it be the cause that my forehead rarely get's dry, that I don't get pimples there?

Last question, when would be the best time to moisturize. When I wake up? When I normally wake up I put water in my face and at night I take a shower before bed time and apply Epiduo and wash my face aswell.

Could this be the cause my pimples are growing so fast? Like in a few hours I can easily get a WHITE pimple.

Looks forward to get some help. :-)

Thanks in advance.