Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omarcomin

Acne And Lifestyle Choices. Food, Drink, Smoking Etc.

Does anyone seem as perplexed and dumbfounded as me at how some people can put so much sh!t into their bodies yet still have the most beautifully clear skin. I have a mcdonalds and the next day it would be guaranteed that my acne would worsen. I know it's just nature, like how someone could eat something slightly fattening and put on a load of weight but they might know someone who eats and eats yet never puts on weight but i just can't believe it when i see people who eat junk, smoke or drink to excess ( a lot of people i've known do all 3) yet have the most perfect skin.

Edited by omarcomin

Omg! Its so amazing i wAs just thinking the same thing today! We myst have been thinking alike!

I was watching this rather heavy wright person eat all kinds of cookies and candy! I do not undrstand how sime ppl eat whatever and it doesnt cause acne????!!!

Good question, its liek why do bad things happen to good people? Can we ever know?

Why does the delinquent father of 10 win the lotto?

Maybe in the next life we shall find out but for now it makes me kind of sick to watch people eat tha crap with clear skin. *shrugs*

What if there is no next life? what if this is all we got? That would be some bullshit living your entire life like it will get better sumday but in reality we are fucked.

Good question, its liek why do bad things happen to good people? Can we ever know?

Maybe in the next life we shall find out but for now it makes me kind of sick to watch people eat tha crap with clear skin. *shrugs*

Bad things happen to good people? I think eating healthy, mostly plant-based raw is the best diet ever! You'll live longer, be happy, etc. So a person eating only healthy food is protecting themselves from diseases,etc.. so bad things happen to bad people who eats animals, etc. So those people who you see that eats a lot of junk food, will be sick in the future, die 15-20 years early, will look older, be lazy, etc.. you don't want that as you age.

I rather be active, look younger, look good., live longer with lots of energy. etc smile.png So nope, I don't envy those people who eats junk food and never get acne, but I do envy those who are completely clear and eat healthy :/

Relax, eat healthy, stay healthy for ever!!! If you have acne and eat healthy, you're better than those people who eats junk foods and have clear skin.

Edited by EddieE

Bad things happen to good people? I think eating healthy, mostly plant-based raw is the best diet ever! You'll live longer, be happy, etc. So a person eating only healthy food is protecting themselves from diseases,etc.. so bad things happen to bad people who eats animals, etc. So those people who you see that eats a lot of junk food, he will be sick in the future and will look older, be lazy, etc.. you don't want that as you age.

I rather be active, look younger, look good.. etc smile.png So nope, I don't envy those people who eats junk food and never get acne, but I do envy those who are completely clear and eat healthy :/

Bad things happen to good people? I think eating healthy, mostly plant-based raw is the best diet ever! You'll live longer, be happy, etc. So a person eating only healthy food is protecting themselves from diseases,etc.. so bad things happen to bad people who eats animals, etc. So those people who you see that eats a lot of junk food, he will be sick in the future and will look older, be lazy, etc.. you don't want that as you age.

I rather be active, look younger, look good.. etc smile.png So nope, I don't envy those people who eats junk food and never get acne, but I do envy those who are completely clear and eat healthy :/

to quote a vegan I know.."there is no such thing as 'mad tofu' disease" :-D

What if there is no next life? what if this is all we got? That would be some bullshit living your entire life like it will get better sumday but in reality we are fucked.

I sure hope not. frankly if I believed that, Id not be able to go on (aside from acne the word can be a horrific place). I prefer to think there is something better for my own peace of mind.

Oh yeah man. the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

It's funny really but overall if you're going to be the better person in like 5+ years or whenever your acne will go away because you know how to eat which is a big factor in life, ever hear of blessings in disguise? Yeah sometimes that's how I think of it, Maybe if I never had acne I would be eating like shit and by the time im 38 I would be at risk of heart attack or diabetes. Maybe I'm just lying to myself to make myself feel better to get me through the day, haha. Yeah it sucks but it will go away some day and that's that I guess.

Edited by NeedAdvice124

I know a guy who drinks all the time, does hardcore drugs like heroin, never sleeps or showers, and sleeps with all different kinds of women and prostitutes and he eats fast food all the time and yet his skin is beatiful.

While the people who do everything they should do to have clear skin end up with a face that's all broken out and pimply. It makes no sense!

What's the point of taking care of yourself if your still gonna end up looking like a drug addict with poor hygene anyway.