Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had a papule for 13 days, is this normal?? It started small grew the third and has remained that size since then. How do i get rid of this thing? It is in a super obvious place. I have not poked squeezed done nothing to it except apply medicine benczycin. please help also it appears a purply color

Edited by LillyMay77

You're screwed, it's going to stay there for ever.

JK. It'll probably disappear in a few days. Don't eat any foods that will inflame it more. Drink lots of water.

omg hahaha don't do that. why in the world is it lasting so long? I have had cysts disappear quicker, i was just reading somewhere they may take months to go away.........

Edited by LillyMay77

my dam papule is still here, I didn't even pop the stupid thing or anything..............maybe i should have :(

Edited by LillyMay77

i am getting those ones too. In fact I fear one just started on thursday. I can deal with whiteheads but papules are tough. What do you put on it? Or do you just leave it alone?

i put mt script topical on it, they suck so bad because they arent filled with puss u cant pop them they last long time just leave it alone,

Edited by LillyMay77

yes.. mine is shrinking too.. but i still have those white headed inflammed pustules, due to the hydrating cream i tried.. they appeared on friday, so i hope they will be gone soon......

it works for all types of acne, I use a brand called prascion, I starting using it yesterday. You apply it twice a day, I will see how it goes.

ok! might give it a go as well.

i have these pustules on my right cheek..... they just do not seem to want to go away....

thing is basically gone, took a while but the red color is still here because a blood vessel broke under my skin.

Edited by LillyMay77