Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can vitamin K creme heal red marks quickly. And what is vita-k-gel creme and is it almost the same as just using any type of vitamin k creme?

Are you talking about Vita-K with Super Vitamin K? Then yes, that works wonders. In about a month it got my red mark down alot, it's definately worth a try.

Are you talking about Vita-K with Super Vitamin K? Then yes, that works wonders. In about a month it got my red mark down alot, it's definately worth a try.

I bought it at Wal-Greens, it should work. I don't think it did, I got a little extra blackheads but it wasn't like I totally broke out and it may not have been the Vita-K's fault.

Good luck.

they got different ones for different kinds of marks, sun spots, under the eye darkness, acne marks, etc. make sure you get the bllotchiness one. be careful when using it, it helps with marks especially if they're fresh but if you put too much on it can break you out.

I don't know which you hate worse, acne or redmarks, personally for me its redmarks so I apply alot of that Vita-K in return I get like one or two blackheads.

Yeah im scared of breaking out from it. Ill get some and put a little on and see how it works. Thanks for the info guys. smile.gif

Someone posted that VitaK cream has little reflective spheres in it, thus creating an illusion that your redmarks are fading. It was over in the scar fourm. Not to metion some people were saying that once they stopped using the cream their red marks came back....hmmm..

This girl was suspicious of Vita-K for Blotchy Skin, that it made her break out. But she was on Accutane so it may have reacted. She, however used TTO and take 1000 I.U. of Vitamin E to rid of her red marks.

http://jmhpr.tripod.com/accutanediary/index.html

I was tempted to buy Vita-K at my local Walmart for my redmarks because it only costs $10 (cheaper @ Drugstore.com though if you take away the shipping cost) but I think the Herbal Logix that I ordered will do as well or even better.

Ide like to get Herbal Logix but regular drug stores dont sell them do they? I live in Pennsylvania btw. But I hear about how good that stuff is and I cant order stuff with a credit card online. Is there another way to purchase it without a credit card? Like checks or something

Ide like to get Herbal Logix but regular drug stores dont sell them do they?   I live in Pennsylvania btw.   But I hear about how good that stuff is and I cant order stuff with a credit card online.  Is there another way to purchase it without a credit card?  Like checks or something

Most places if you dont have a credit card with let you pay with money order, just gotta email them and ask about it

I have been using Vita K for Blotchy Skin for about two weeks now and I have seen some gradual fading of my red marks. It seems to be working fine and if it keeps up what it is doing now they should be gone within another month or so. I got it on sale at Walgreens for $6.00 so I figured to give it a shot. I will keep you posted.

i just started it today and am hoping for promising results. it deep seem to help right away so i'm thinking there might be some merit to the reflector ingredient idea. it'd be cool if it was a little of both. i mean, the whole green cream stuff pretty much does the same type of thing. what a downer if it's a total trick and the sh** comes back after you stop.

all the acne product companies need to come together and make some miracle product so we can all stop throwing our money down the drain. i have a whole drawer full of around $10 each lotions that did absolutely nothing or made stuff worse. this is all like some big joke that's no longer funny