Notifications
Clear all

Second Week Its Horrible ((Quit Now At 1 Month))

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/13/2012 8:44 am

Hi all, its my first time posting and i'm on my second week of the acne.org regimen.

so... a bit about me, I have moderate acne, on both of my cheeks didn't have any on my chin & forehead until I started this regimen..

My first acne appeared on my face when I was 19, pretty late eh? Before that i was flawless, many ppl would remember me for my super great skin.. and that's why whenever i met my old friends these days they just freaked out and they would say such mean things to me such "What the F*** happened to your skin?" or "OMg I can't believe you have pimples now" ... Yeah, every time i hear that i just wanna cry. (btw srry for my poor english, ENg is my second language). I have not try so much stuffs on my skin, because i have very sensitive skin, whatever i used seems to breaks me out even more and more.. so I never actually want to try to use anything new.. But !!! after watching some reviews about the ACNE.ORG, i decided to give it try.

I lived in New Zealand and my order came in 5 days, right after i received my cleanser, BP and Moisturizer i just couldn't wait to try it !

well after applying BP for the first time, i felt nothing ..which was surprising because i usually have sensitive skin.. but i felt totally nothing, so i wasn't sure if i used enough bp, and so on my second day i just used a little bit more than i supposed to..I think i used it like 3 times a day that day? ...

On my 3rd day i had pretty burn face hahaa.. My skin became soo sooooo dry, but for some reason i loved it cause i know at least its doing something to my face.

On my 4th/ 5th and 6th,

I felt my face was so smooth, all the small invisible around my lips areas has disappeared, so i was very happy and I had high confident that it's working on my face...

HOWEVER !!! when i woke up on my day 7th !! I was shock !!!! I had like 4-5 new ugly huge acnes on the strange places of my face , like my forehead and around my jaw area... My face was soo dry and peeling, when i put on my foundation , i look like ghost ! -_- even my bf said that i look like a cute ghost T_T;

My skin has been fed up with 5-6 active pimples since then til now, its my 12th day !!! and i could feel some new pimples are forming underneath my skin TT_TT;; i don't know when its gonna come out to the surface but i;m sure it will come out soon... I'm going to have period in a few days so my skin is 10 times worst than before... Oh god... my feeling is low now.. so ugly and i don't even want to look at myself in the mirror.. I'm so scared that next week its gonna be worst than now.. Can someone please give me some confident? Anyone who have been thru this stage ... Please i really need someone to encourage me to carry on this regimen, its only been 12 days and i already feel like giving up,, one side of my brain telling me that i will never know if i quit now, but the other side of my brain telling me that i'm destroying my face RIGHT NOW! ... Seriously i don't know what to do....

MemberMember
(@kevinn)

Posted : 05/13/2012 8:53 am

It says in the "What To Expect" page that week 2 is when you could possibly breakout, but the good news is it will clear faster. I think that the reason this happens is because all the bacteria is coming to the surface or "purging". But after this breakout clears your results should be great until your skin is restored to its previous clarity, smoothness, and beauty.

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/14/2012 2:43 am

Day 13

Thank you for your reply Kevinn,

I know 2nd and 3rd week is the hardest part on this regimen =) I have read others log and i know most ppl tends to have more acnes during their 2nd and 3rd week, just hopefully i will see some good results on my 4th week ! so looking forward to the clear face rolleyes.gif

Anyway ! Nothing much to report today, my face still so dry, two new acnes pop up on my face this morning + new little ones around my lips angry.png ... Also, my old ones are not smaller yet and they don't seem to get any better compare to 5 days ago... Sigh..

Am i complaining too much?? wub.png

I know by complaining wouldn't make anything better about my skin, but I don't know, it just feels great to let what's on my mind out...at least i know someone who's reading this, knows exactly how i feel...

ppl who have flawless skin wouldn't understand how i feel.. Like my bf !!!excl.png he is korean and his skin is just like the korean actor in korean drama ! he doesn't even have a single spot on his face just like he did photoshop on his face ! whenever i talk to him about my skin, he just doesn't seem to understand how i feel.. he always told me to just wash my face with water and don't make up ! he doesnt understand that i don't actually want to make up but i have to! why?? because my face is too terrible to go out without any make up ! These days i always avoid ppls eye contact, i don't want to look in their eyes and see that they are spotting at my face.

Sigh..Sorry about my big complain and thank you for reading =)

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/15/2012 4:29 am

Day 14

Yey ! finially tmr is my first day of week 3 =D

Today i woke up with no new pimples !!! and I also feel that my face is not as red as it was, may be getting to be adjusting to the bp ? I don't know, but i don't think so because my face still so dry and its still burning when applying bp.

Oh ! Today i popped 4 pop-able pimples from my face ToT not a good thing to do but they were sooo big and yellow EWWW I couldn't leave it on my face much longer so i just pop it and it feels great.. haha i'm just hoping tmr the new ones will not pop up around the same old area otherwise ! I will be very pissed.

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/16/2012 12:07 am

Day 15

Woke up today with no new pimple, but Im not feeling so good today,

because my face is so dry and i look so bad with/ without make up, my skin was peeling off and i just went to uni with that ugly face bcause i had no choice. Another thing that makes me feel so bad is that, today i looked at my towel (purple color) and i remember yesterday after applying bp i wash my hand with water and i dry it with that towel, when i looked at the towel today, it was so clear that the color of my towel was bleached by the bp. And i just thou,

.wait a min, if its even bleach the color from my towel, then what is it going do with my face in a long term ?

I don't know, i guess I will have to find out the alternate product after i got clear, can't use this for a life time i think =(

MemberMember
(@downwithcysticacne)

Posted : 05/16/2012 11:53 am

I'm sorry your face is so dry. You're at about a half a month, so you're getting into the worst dryness. I would HIGHLY recommend getting some jojoba oil only until you are done with your first month. My dryness was so horrible too, I wouldn't even want to go to class. :(

You should really get some white towels for your hands and face. I bleached some of my sheets too. Feels bad. :( but you will begin to remember to use your white towels.

There is no evidence that BP has negative effects in the long run, but studies aren't complete. People have only been using BP since about the late 70s. ( I think that's what my mom told me)

You probably wont need to be on for a life time.

Good luck! Stay strong. The first month sucks so hard, I cried!

Ammy liked
MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/17/2012 4:30 am

Day 16

Today i woke up with no new pimples on my face, However, my old ones became so big and soo ready to pop, and eusa_think.gif .. of cuz i popped them. shifty.gif

when i looked in the mirror i noticed that my acne & acne scars (which i got before i started the regimen) has pretty much fade away, now all acnes i see on my face are ones that i got after started the regimen- I also noticed that my acnes heal up faster than usual -Oh! and one more thing, i think my face has already been adjusted to bp cuz it doesn't burn my skin anymore. which is a good sign

However, i cried today.. its just that my face was so dry, my skin was peeling off, i spent ages putting make up on and still, i looked very bad.. when i met my bf at the campus he asked me "What is on your face? how can u come out look like that? did u look at the mirror before u come to uni?" I was very upset & frustrated, he had no idea how i long i spent my time on putting make up just to look normal. He told me to quit using these product since it makes my face too dry, and looks even worst than before. Don't get him wrong, my bf had never have any problem with the acnes on my face, he never once told me my skin looks bad, he always told me not to worry about my skin too much, as its not as bad as i thou it is. But !! he doesn't seem to like my dry face very much, he said its look very untidy (dirty)... and thats true, probably that's what everybody have in mind when they saw my face, just that they don't have the guts to tell me.

May be this is the worst time to start the regimen, i shouldn't have started now, i should have wait and start it when i have my 3 months holiday, when don't have to meet ppl, or go to uni, doing group work or assignments. Now its nearly the end of semester in New Zealand, so i have loads of assignment and tests which keeps me awake til 3 am every god damn day. Worst than that, the weather became freezing these days, it makes my face even drier than it's supposed to be..

ANYWAY!, i have already started it, nothing to complain but wait and see, Im gonna make my bf see my improve skin as well !

Oh ! One good thing ! today after i removed my make up my bf thou i still wore make up.. haha he told me to go wash my face, and i told him i already washed ! and he was surprised, he said oh i thou u still wearing foundation.. is that mean my skin looks better ? wub.png

I'm sorry your face is so dry. You're at about a half a month, so you're getting into the worst dryness. I would HIGHLY recommend getting some jojoba oil only until you are done with your first month. My dryness was so horrible too, I wouldn't even want to go to class. sad.png

You should really get some white towels for your hands and face. I bleached some of my sheets too. Feels bad. sad.png but you will begin to remember to use your white towels.

There is no evidence that BP has negative effects in the long run, but studies aren't complete. People have only been using BP since about the late 70s. ( I think that's what my mom told me)

You probably wont need to be on for a life time.

Good luck! Stay strong. The first month sucks so hard, I cried!

Hi there,

Thanks for stopping by =)

So how many weeks are u now?

Yeah my face is really really dry, just if i shake my head my skin came out from my face like a rain drops ITS that DRY !

I don't really want to buy jojoba oil because my face doesn't react well to oil product, they usually break me out so bad, so im trying avoid using the oily product =) But i'm thinking to purchase the Aloe moisturiser from my derm, it was good for my skin wub.png

I wish u see your result soon too =) lets fight this journey together hifive.gif

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/18/2012 1:05 am

DAY 17

my skin is pretty much the same as yesterday, but the pimple on the middle of my forehead is getting bigger strongsad.gifthose ones that i popped yesterday has already become dry which is good.

Ok, so this is what's interesting..as you know my face was super dry yesterday and so last night my bf forced me to use his night cream moisturiser, at first i didn't want to use because its not part of the regimen but I just couldn't stand his complain about how i don't care about my skin so i eventually put a little bit of his night cream on my face- I didn't expect that it will help anything just hope that i won't break me out more- But it was pretty surprising that this morning my skin was not as dry as it was yesterday..Im not sure if its because his night cream or my skin is has become more adjusted to the bp but hey it wasn't too bad today wub.png - well, not that Great ! cause anyway it still damn dry..

And i'm not so sure if i will still continue to use his night cream again tonight just because i think i should not use anything part from the regimen set.

Ummm..I have nothing else to talk about today haha so i guess, that's it. eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@eunhye-ju)

Posted : 05/18/2012 3:23 pm

I will keep on watching your face's reaction to the Regimen and hope it gets better!!!!

So plz keep uploading your statement!

Today, I started using them and I felt a bit dry since I have a real bad combination skin.. too dry and oily..

But my skin is less oily and not that dry as I expected..

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/19/2012 1:17 am

Day 18

My face's so itchy today, I even wanna rip off my face and scratch it -_-;; I feel like my skin is even more sensitive than before, I could even feel the little tiny hair around my face all the time (which is really annoying!) - I'm going buy a new cap soon, i don't usually like wearing cap cause it doesn't suit my face very much but since my face became too horrible , i don't want anyone to recognise me on the street or at campus.

Ok, lets talk about the improvement, today...hmm, not much diff from yesterday, I took a photo of my face yesterday, and I realised that my left cheek has been much improved since the regimen, all the scars I have been having for months are now fading and no new acnes on my left, however, my right cheek is going worst after regimen...so many red marks on my right cheek, the worst part is, they are at the same spot!!!! Gosh !! I Hate it !! Ohh ! and today, I got new pimple on my chin, but i don't think its a cyst cause it doesn't hurt at all.

I don't think i mention this before but i'm using the 1/3 finger length bp twice a day .. its just that i don't see the point of putting 2 bumps of bp, on my face because even with the amount i'm using now, i already feel its way too much and i dont really want my skin to be so addicted to this stuff... My first derm once told me that, our skin can only absorb specific amount of chemical so it doesn't really matters if you put more or less as long as you feel its enough for your skin... i'm not sure if he is right, but I believe him, because when i put 1/2 finger bp on my face, it didn't do anything different from 1/3.. so i don' think i would ever use 2 bumps twice a day.. No offence thou, if you are using 2 bumps / twice a day and you think it is better for you, then good on you = D

Hey Eunhye

Thanks for stopping by, so how many day have you been using this?

my skin wasn't really dry on my first few days as well, it just started to get really dry on my day 6th onward, And that's when i get my break out -_-; Not sure if that was an initial break out or it was just a period break out, cause it seems to slow down right after i had my period.. I think i was the combination of both =( cause i don't usually break out that much during my period shake.gif. - Best luck for you, hope to see ur log as well.

MemberMember
(@beender20)

Posted : 05/19/2012 1:33 am

Question for you...if you didn't have acne on your forehead or chin why would you use the regimen on those parts of your face?

Also, the new pimples you are getting isn't really "purging" stuff that was trapped or forming. Most likely the new pimples you are getting are from irritation of using the BP on your face. You will get irritation breakouts for awhile after starting.

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/19/2012 2:00 am

Hey beender 20

To be honest, i have no idea why i put it on my chin and forehead as well, i think that might be because, after put it on my problem area, i still have some bp left on my hand so i put the rest on my forehead and chin. T_T Oh i sound so stupid..

Actually, my forehead and chin are still fine, its not bad at all even now, but the worst part on my face is my right cheek, i tend to think its purging because, all the ones that popped up on my cheeks are those one thats been forming underneath my skin for a while.. But who knows .. i just hope i won't break out like crazy for a second round.

MemberMember
(@beender20)

Posted : 05/19/2012 11:41 pm

i still have some bp left on my hand so i put the rest on my forehead and chin. T_T Oh i sound so stupid..

lol that sounds like me when i started the regimen 2 years ago. i never had acne on my forehead but I just put it there because i thought it couldn't hurt, right?

anyways that wasn't the case and it actually made my forehead break out. so i thankfully stopped putting it there after a week and my breakouts went away.

So if you don't have acne on your forehead or chin PLEASE don't put it there, you're only doing more harm than good. all it will do is dry out your skin there and cause redness and dryness.

And in regards to the amount of BP you're using...1/3 a pump is fine. I could NEVER imagine putting two whole pumps on your face. how could you even smear that much on your face??lol. actually i only ever used a pea size amount (i don't use it anymore though)

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/20/2012 2:57 am

day 19

Got no time to write much today cause i gotta finish my assignment.. but today is not a good day at all,

this morning i woke up with new acne on my face, it was small and not really visible so i didn't really care about it mucIn the afternoon I went to study at the lib and after couples of hours passed by i started to feel this pain on the face, i touched my face and i found 3 new cysts on my left cheek ! DON'T forget the morning one, so 4 in total ! Why is this happening to me? !! Why?? TT_TT so discouraging, I know this regimen takes time to get clear but i can't help thinking that i might be the unlucky one - and the regimen might not work for me .. ONLY ME ..

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/20/2012 3:16 am

Hey beender 20

So you are not on the regimen now ? Did you finally clear up?

Yeah 2 bumps is pretty insane, if i used 2 bumps i probably have to order new one every 3 weeks = (

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/20/2012 6:41 am

Just now I was laying on my bed and suddenly my bf looked at my face and he told me that I have a winkles !!!!!!!!!

OMG @_@ its only been 3 weeks and it already ruined my face!!!

I should not have started this regimen ! I'm pretty sure my face way not that bad 2 weeks ago, it was totally fine, I never felt this ugly before in my life ! The acnes on my left cheek are hurting me like crazy, I never have this type of acnes before, I never felt this pain !

I wanna quit now !!! I probably will quit soon.. I'm pretty sure i will..Sh*t !! i just wanna cry, why did i even started this regimen from the first place..

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/21/2012 3:35 am

Day 20

Everything is the same as yesterday, the acnes are not smaller + still really painful, my face still really dry.

MemberMember
(@eunhye-ju)

Posted : 05/21/2012 7:54 am

This is my 4th day,.. It got so dry i can hardly smile.... I dont have jojoba oil,.. I don;t know when I can get rid of the driness...

But the thing is I feel so dry in my skin but it doesn't look so,.. It is literally so insane based on my experience,..

Because I have oily and freaking dry skin, I always have lots of flakes on my skin whenever my skin needs to be moisturized,..

However, the surface of my skin has got soooo much better.. I have never had my skin like that.. it has never look this smooth..

I hope the driness go away soon....

anyway, how's yours? It's been almost 1 month since u started using the Regimen but why is it still on the progress???

As I saw many people seeing the result after some time, I hope your case is the same as them.. !

dont lose your hope!!!!!

MemberMember
(@kairasa)

Posted : 05/21/2012 2:22 pm

Hello there! I know it's easy to freak out and believe it is not working at all, but please remember that it takes at least a month to begin to see real results! Keep with it, we'll be here for you. =)

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/21/2012 6:39 pm

Thanks a lot guys !

Eunhye, I know on the first week It felt so good ! all the ones i had before the regimen got so much better during my first week, but all the sudden my face just broke out like hell haha. Yeah its been almost a month and my face looks so much worst than before the regimen, however, these couple days I have been reading other's log, and I found that most ppl with success stories tend to have pretty rough experiences thru out their first 2 months so i'm gonna keep my faith on this regimen for at least 3 months and see how it react to my skin =)

Thanks Kairasa, I have been reading your log, seems like you have been there before so i bet you know exactly how i feel = ) I just hope my skin get clear like yours in this short this coming days =D hehe.

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/22/2012 1:27 am

Day 21

Wow I can't believe I'm only ten days away from one month mark = D

at the same time, i can't believe it only been 21 day ?? i feel like its been a year already since the regimen lol.. I guess i have been so suffered from it that's why i feel one day is like month long.

My skin today? Well, still Fked up as usual HAHAHA !!

I kinda lost focus about my skin a bit, right now, the most important things for me is my final exams / tests and assignments ! I don't want the condition of my face to pull my grades down.. because of my skin, i have been losing my confident, missing social interaction with friends, and now , i'm not going to let it take away my future.

This morning i woke up with new acne around my lips on my left cheek (AGAIN !) also, one of the 3 invisible cysts that popped up on my face the other day, became visible today strongsad.gif Yeah my face totally F**k up ...... Sorry for the F word but there are no other way to describe my face's condition right now better than "its being completely f**ked up" ! I just hope it will be better within 3 months,, I hope that one day i can look back at this log and laugh about it.. eusa_pray.gif but obviously its not gonna be anytime soon.

I changed my regimen a bit thou, this is my current regimen

A.m. / pm

Wash my face with dan's cleanser

wait 5 mins (p.m shower - 15 mins)

apply small amount of moisturiser

dress up T_T >> using take 10 mins

Apply bp

wait 10 mins

apply full amount of moisturiser

----------------

I changed my way of applying foundation as well, i'm using the beauty blender sponge (like fat sponge)

Its very soft and i think its better than foundation brush which irritated my skin. I normally use my fingers to apply my foundation but usually it turned out really thick, (with my normal skin it looks great) but since my skin so freaking dry now, it looks horrible, looks like i have a really really bad skin and tried to cover with foundation but ended up cover nothing + carrying an earthquake looking face to public ! GOSH !

OKay ..this is how i do my foundation now

-wash the sponge with water--> rinse it

- put very little amount of foundation on the sponge

- then gently apply it to my face = it will be a bit wet because the sponge is wet

so just wait til it dry.

i found it makes my face looks better ! it doesnt look very dry at all but also it doesn't cover the acnes on my face (not much or not at all ), i think just its makes my skin color looks more healthy and it helps covering some small redness =)

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/23/2012 2:13 am

Day 22

Nothing better =( + new one is forming underneath my skin... sigh, isn't it supposed to be better already?

how long did it takes you guys to see better result?

So far i'm still not happy with my result.. althou i don't feel hurt or burn when applying bp anymore..

also the dryness seems to be better...

but my acnes are soo bad right now, everyday i woke up with the new one, some of them come and gone away quite fast

but some are not really diff from b4 the regimen..Is this normal ???

Anyway ! from today i decided to change my diet,

I'm not goin to eat fast food or drink too much coffee anymore !

I have been so addicted to coffee these days, i'v been drinking -3-5 cups a day (@_@ I think i am crazy )

and like last week i ate i pizza 3 times? (just too lazy to cook and lazy to go out so i ordered delivery pizza)

I also sleep really really late -- i never sleep before 2 am these days !

YEah so who can i blame for suck skin??

ME ! myself !

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/26/2012 4:46 am

Day 25

My skin hasn't been improved for the last two days so i had no motivation to update the log

In fact, my skin hasn't been improved at all since day 6, all the acnes I had since day 6.. are still remain on my face

they are a bit smaller, but they are still there. Everyday i woke up with new acnes on my face, i don't know if they are cyst or nodule,

they are painful, but they are not visible on the surface, they are more like a hard bump underneath my skin... I haven't had much of

this type of acne before the regimen. I wouldn't even called my acnes a moderate before this regimen, I usually had 1 or 2 acne pop

up in a week, but since the regimen... I have like 5-6 actives on my face..!!

I think i'm more more closer to give up on this.. Its so frustrated that its still getting no where, I have read others experiences and most

ppl on the regimen had their skin clear during week 3 .. (or at least start to improve!) but mine is still SHIT !

I have recently contacted the acne.org to return the AHA, I seriously don't know how to use it ! every time i put it on my face it felt so

irritated, I'm not sure if im allergic to it but i had to wash my face right after i put it on, otherwise i felt like my face is gonna rip off. Oh

and more thing, Today I bought a new moisturiser because I hate dan's moisturiser, It doesn't help much with the flak, my face still

super dry, regardless on how much i put on the moisturiser, not to mention that it had this sand texture, every time i put it on my face i

felt like i rub my face with a sand paper... I dnt want to say this but i can't help thinking that they intended to make it like that in order

to sell their jojoba oil....May be i'm too negative about it because i'm too upset that none of the Acne.org kit works well on me at the

moment !

MemberMember
(@ammy)

Posted : 05/27/2012 2:23 am

Day 26

I'm sooo stupid that i hv been using dan's moisturiser for a month !

With my new moisturiser "Cetaphil Daily Advance hydrating Lotion - for dry to very dry skin) my skin is not at all dry today

i have only been using it twice since i bought it and all my flaky dead skin are gone ! I only applied with pea amount ! (unlike dan's which i have to put 2 -3 bumps! ) Also I applied my foundation today, and i looked flawless !! I love it !

I should have listened to my bf when he told me to buy new moisturiser ! Dan's one is such a waste of space ! probably that's the

reason i keep on breaking out ! because my face was too dry ! Guys if you are reading this before you purchased the kit, i highly recommend you not to buy dan's moisturiser, his cleanser and bp are great but not the moisturiser, unless you are rich and you

want to buy jojoba from him as well =D

Anyway! my skin is still the same, no new pimple today but the old one still here as well

MemberMember
(@sila)

Posted : 05/28/2012 3:02 am

is it possible too dont use the moistureres