Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevinn

Acne Between Eyes

I get most of my acne between my eyebrows.I recently started the regimen, but the problem is I feel the peach fuzz between my eyes prevents the treatment to fully come in contact with that area. I tried shaving but that only makes me breakout even if I do disinfect the razor. Any help on what to do? Any one maybe know why my acne occurs most between my eyebrows?

Hey Kevinn, there is no way that peach fuzz will be stopping the BP from being absorbed by the skin in that area. Just keep following the regimen and in time your acne will clear. Just remember that it all gets a bit worse before it gets better. Good luck!

I have had both acne and seborrheic dermatitis in that particular region.

First off, SD looks and feels very different from acne and commonly occurs anywhere in the T-zone, meaning around and between eyebrows and around the nose, although it can spread to your cheeks. SD is red, inflamed, flaky and insanely itchy - but not painful and usually not elevated like acne is, unless you have a crazy buildup of flakes - but even in that case, the flakes can just be scrubbed off, whereas acne stays put. So you can usually tell the difference between SD and acne whiteheads / cysts.

Whatever the case, the Regimen does a great job of dealing with both SD and acne, so you're good on both fronts if you just keep on trucking. I should point out that like you, I also have "peach fuzz" in that area, but in my experience it really isn't that big of a deal when it comes to the Regimen.

I have had both acne and seborrheic dermatitis in that particular region.

First off, SD looks and feels very different from acne and commonly occurs anywhere in the T-zone, meaning around and between eyebrows and around the nose, although it can spread to your cheeks. SD is red, inflamed, flaky and insanely itchy - but not painful and usually not elevated like acne is, unless you have a crazy buildup of flakes - but even in that case, the flakes can just be scrubbed off, whereas acne stays put. So you can usually tell the difference between SD and acne whiteheads / cysts.

Whatever the case, the Regimen does a great job of dealing with both SD and acne, so you're good on both fronts if you just keep on trucking. I should point out that like you, I also have "peach fuzz" in that area, but in my experience it really isn't that big of a deal when it comes to the Regimen.

Good to know there are people that were in my situation.

It might not be acne. Sometimes seborrhea dermatitis looks like acne. It commonly occurs near the eyebrows.

You scared me with that disease but i just googled it and its luckily not the case.

Hey Kevinn, there is no way that peach fuzz will be stopping the BP from being absorbed by the skin in that area. Just keep following the regimen and in time your acne will clear. Just remember that it all gets a bit worse before it gets better. Good luck!

Thanks I can now stop worrying so much!