Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterwong888

Prescription For Red Marks?

I'm nearly at the end of my 3month oxytetracycline course and it has made a little difference in treating my acne. However, I do now have a great deal of red marks which are all over my face. I was wondering whether anyone knew something that can be prescribed to rid these marks off my face. If anyone knows please comment so that I can bring it up when I next see my doctor.

I'm nearly at the end of my 3month oxytetracycline course and it has made a little difference in treating my acne. However, I do now have a great deal of red marks which are all over my face. I was wondering whether anyone knew something that can be prescribed to rid these marks off my face. If anyone knows please comment so that I can bring it up when I next see my doctor.

I took the same stuff that your taking now, unfortunately I got a resistance to it and it won't work anymore, red marks can only be treated by not letting acne return, AHA and mabye BHA can help reduce it slightly but the ultimate and pretty much only way is to keep your skin acne free.