Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm SOOOOOO STRESSSED!!!!!! (^,....,^) I'm in the middle of my exams and have a ton of work to do and it's stressing me out sooo much! This has a direct correlation to me breaking out! Dammit why can't an engineering degree be easier. I'm sorry about this post, i really needed somewhere to procastinate >.<

However, i also wanted to know how people deal with stress, be great to hear all ur comments :)

I don't envy you, just the thought of doing an engineering degree would stress me out lol, add onto that the stress of acne. I would just listen to my favorite music, read maybe just sit and look out the window, i know that sounds stupid but just watching the world go by for a few minutes would remind me not to focus too much on the four walls around me. Try not to focus on getting stressed about your acne and think about how soon you will find your cure and have an engineering degree, and even the former dosen't matter comared to an engineering degree because there are lots of beautiful and clear skinned people out there who wouldn't be able to go through the stress your going through. The strenght to get through something comes from inside you no matter what your skin is like . . . .that's my profound philosophical statement for the evening lol.

Edited by omarcomin

I drink green tea and jasmine tea :) Watching the world goes by through my window does calm me down. But i get stressed out even more knowing that I wasted all that time watching the world go past >.< I just need to push on through this hell of a week :(

Meditate. To me it's the best stress reliever. Just as I start meditating, I'll keep myself off distance from reality and stress. Meditating is like sleeping but consciously. Plus your concentration increases a lot, at first my mind used to be easily distracted when I meditate. Random thoughts would pop up and I would keep thinking them.

Now I just take several deep breaths and my mind would be completely empty and just in state of peace, or I focus on my chakra points.

I have final tomorrow, just one class and I am trying my best not to stress about it. I really don't care how I do because I've been doing good on that course.

My goal is to get a B+ or -A. If I do good then I will get a -A, if I do OK, I will get a B+. I decided to spend today studying.. well, around 3pm-4pm 'cause gotta go out.

When I am back, I am going to study, study, and study! I could have done better, but I started to break out after being clear for months.. I think I got those breakouts 'cause of stress since it is a hard class.

What helps me about stress is not to care about grades , ha ha.. if you've been doing good then you should be OK! Listening to relaxation music helps. I am gonna listen to relaxation music while studying for the final tomorrow.

Edited by EddieE

It's alot easier to tell myself to not care when I care way too much. Academic success in an asian family is kinda everything, so the pressure to do well is quite high :( There's too much expectation in such a cultural upbringing. Just 4 more day and it's all over, well these 4 days are gonna be endless >.>