Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so I am at my wit's end with finding a cleanser.

I have: Purpose Gentle Cleanser (Liquid and bar), Cetaphil, and Liquid Neutrogena.

I have a wedding coming up, and I want my skin to clear up a tiny bit.

What should I do about this? What should I wash my face with? I've been using cetaphil. I need any ideas, please. Please, please.

Help!

Purpose over Cetaphil for sure. Dan's or Lumiplexion cleanser would be better. The cleanser will not clear your skin. How long do you have before wedding? What degree of acne do you have? Either get on a regimen like Dan's or Lumiplexion for moderate to severe acne.

The wedding is a week away, and my acne is very little. I only have a few bumps that I'd like to get down. I exfoliate every couple of days (Maybe twice a week?) and do a face mask once a week. I started to break out more when I used Cetaphil, so maybe it's time to try Purpose? Bar or Cleanser?

Use liquid Purpose. Bars typically are not good for acne and Cetaphil is full of clogging ingredients. Purpose isn't great but it's a better alternative.

I absolutely hate Cetaphil haha for me Clean & Clear foaming facial cleanser has worked wonders and is gentle as well as cheap. :)