Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wikka way

How to get smoother skin???

Hi there my skin is kinda acne free after the regimen but the texture and general appearance is kinda crappy and there are a few little scars and 'wrinkles' here and there. How can I sort this out? Does anyone have any home remedies? Would a facial 'mask' help?

Any kind of advice or suggestions is much appreciated! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Hi Wikka,

I suggest incorporating an AHA product. I just picked up Alpha Hydrox 10% enhanced cream to use for the Acne Cure. This should brighten your complexion and help fade old red marks, and help w/ wrinkles.

Also, Makeupalley's skin care board has a lot of great info and in "productville" there are a ton of product reviews.

Good Luck!

I would use a mild exfoliant like Dermalogica's skin prep scrub, plus use something like glycolic or lactic acid once a week.

Guest Tracy
Hi there my skin is kinda acne free after the regimen but the texture and general appearance is kinda crappy and there are a few little scars and 'wrinkles' here and there. How can I sort this out? Does anyone have any home remedies? Would a facial 'mask' help?

Any kind of advice or suggestions is much appreciated!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

I think you wear sunscreen and always use hats. To tell you the thruth I'm 25 years old but, people think I'm highschool...

Wikka ive posted this a couple of times, but noone responds, I think they think im trying to sell it for my own benefit. Anyway i came across this THREAD a few months ago, talking about this PRODUCT. If I had a credit card or lived in the states i'd have tried it months ago, but i dont so I havent. Anywho... at least read the thread, the stuff sounds awesome at improving the appearence of basically clear skin!

yeah, i think your skin will turn out just fine in a few months but if its not fine you should ask your derm. for retin-a-micro. it is supposed to help your skin cells to regrow themselves in a more healthy way.