Notifications
Clear all

Absolutely Desperate Enough Now For Urine Therapy

MemberMember
(@summerlove9)

Posted : 05/11/2012 9:48 am

So I just joined this today but I've been reading on it a lot the past month or so. I was prescribed a month ago doxycycline 100mg 2/day, clindamycin benzol for the morning and retin a .025% at night. I read a lot about the IB from retin a so I knew when my skin went nts, that was the reasoning. I also changed my diet drastically about a week ago (went from eating only fast food, soda, sandwiches and TONS of candy to only lean meats, fruits, veggies, etc) and noticed my skin is not clearing but seems to be healing faster. However, I went to the dr yesterday and he wants to put me on accutane, something i REALLY do not want to do for the summer....the only season I really go out and enjoy life. He is convinced the retin a will not clear my skin. I will be starting accutane in a month and I have read up on urine therapy and always said if I get real desperate, I'll try it. Well, I'm desperate. I just want to know from those who have tried it/researched it....Can I still use the retin a at night over it to help with scarring?? I don't want to do this and have my skin clear up but covered in scars. Also, I'm a smoker and I also smoke a lot of pot....is this going to affect my pee? If I miss a day, am I going to break out? Id say I have severe acne only on the sides of my cheeks....if it starts to heal faster, maybe moderately severe. I really just need more information on this before I actually take the plunge.

MemberMember
(@wateroflife)

Posted : 05/11/2012 2:38 pm

Hi Summerlove,

I have never used urine for acne, but I have had fantastic success using it for other injuries.

It is said that urine heals without scarring which I am unsure of from personal experience although I believe it does and other things said about it from the same sources have been true so that should be also. You do not need to use anything over the top if you use urine, I am positive that urine will be much more effective than any medication.

Urine heals like nothing else available, it is very quick, moisturizes the skin and takes away inflammation. Pain and swelling should reduce by 50% within 10 minutes of using it.

Although urine will work better than any other preparation, the cause of the acne will still be there. Use only fresh urine. I have not seen the posts on how to use it, but from experience I would say to just bathe your cheeks for a minute or two as often as you can. Wash lightly with plain water after. Try to leave it on before bed, dip your fingers into some on a shallow plate just to wet the underside of them and gently massage that into the area until the skin is dry.

If you want to consume urine it will make the biggest difference. Take only fresh urine, morning is best especially if you drink a large glass of water before bed. None of the things you mention should make any difference to the quality of your urine as far as ingestion is concerned because it is not going into your bloodstream like an injection or smoke in the lungs, it is going into your stomach where your food goes and look at all the unhealthy foods we all consume. It is about the safest thing you can do for yourself, it will have no bad effects, I have drunk a glass each day for many years and used it for all sorts of healing and I am old, not young.

We have all been taught that it is waste which I do not believe, it is too powerful a healer to be waste. Unwanted yes, leftover yes, I have fasted for 14 days on water and all the urine I produce and there are no ill effects. The only problem you have to get over is the mental block that people say it is waste - what rubbish! It has been used for thousands of years for healing.

MemberMember
(@s0633186monmouth-edu)

Posted : 05/11/2012 4:07 pm

Is this for real??? I don't care how bad my acne was, I would never do this! I have trouble just putting apple cider vinegar on my face because of the smell.

MemberMember
(@walktall)

Posted : 05/11/2012 4:23 pm

You'd want to eat and drink well if you're thinking of using urine

A number of athletes drink urine in the morning before training.

MemberMember
(@starlitskies)

Posted : 05/11/2012 4:44 pm

If you were desperate you'd stop smoking, eat healthy (no dairy, less wheat, more vegetables, no fast food, no sugar...), drink lots of water, sleep more, and use a consistent regimen every day - for at least two months.

You have not yet reached desperation ;) However, if you do try it, let us know how it goes.... But you should be aware that there are people on here who back up ANY method. No matter how crazy or unscientifically backed it is. But, I haven't researched this option that much myself so...it's up to you!

MemberMember
(@wateroflife)

Posted : 05/11/2012 6:51 pm

If you have to know, the first time I tried it as an experiment after reading the wonderful book The Water Of Life published about 1944 I wandered around the house waiting to throw up for about half an hour. Nothing happened.

I kept up a glass each morning for 2 weeks and noticed on two days when I forgot I had a pain in my elbow later in the afternoon. I realised after the second time that it was the severe tennis elbow I had been suffering with previously and had been to the doctors about, but because it had disappeared on the days I had a glass of urine I had totally forgotten about it. That was 35 years ago and I kept it up for 3 mths and completely cured the tennis elbow while working with it all that time. That was amazing considering the alternative was a cortisone injection and stop working with it for a couple of weeks with no guarantee.

As far as smell goes, it only smells bad if it is left out for a while because the urea breaks down to ammonia. When you massage it into your skin it does not smell much at the time and does not smell afterwards because the skin is dry. I know it all sounds extremely foul, but I assure you it is not, it is a miracle healing compound.

MemberMember
(@lilly75)

Posted : 05/11/2012 9:01 pm

I will try nearly anything to clear my acne but urine therapy is just one of the things I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to try!

I have heard some people having success with it though. I just don't think I could do it - no matter how much more desperate I get.

If you do end up using it - good luck with it! :)

MemberMember
(@lillymay77)

Posted : 05/11/2012 10:06 pm

Urine therapy is something that seems interesting and might prove beneficial for some people. I don't think there is any reason not to give it a try, though I for one personally wouldn't try it. Though it does seem logical enough and urine is sterile, whereas topicals and drugs are man made substances.

MemberMember
(@summerlove9)

Posted : 05/12/2012 9:18 am

Thank you wateroflife so much and to those who were helpful and understanding of this idea...I'm glad there are people out there like you that are mature and can handle the fact that it is actually nutrients you are putting on your face and I'd rather do this than be forced on accutane by the dr....Just did it for the first time this morning, can't bring myself to drink it yet but I rubbed it on my face, stung a little at first but my skin now feels soft and the redness is down....crossing my fingers that I get good results in this next month so I can go back to the dr and basically tell him he's not getting my money and he can suck it :) I'll keep everyone posted, if this works, I'd def try it out if your skin gets bad! And honestly, if you drink a lot of water, it really doesn't even smell bad.

MemberMember
(@simplicita)

Posted : 06/03/2012 3:59 pm

So...did it help...?

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/05/2012 8:19 am

Total Crap. You get acne because of hormonal imbalance.

Start juicing and drink ONE glass and only one glass of fresh vegetable juice everyday: carrot, celery, cucumber, 1/4 beet, ginger. Juicing book website have great recipes. If you cannot afford making fresh juice everyday drink wheat grass juice from amazing grass and carrot juice although they are not potent as fresh juice. You will get rid of your acne in no time.

Stop having caffeine, cola, refined sugar, junk food. Plenty of citrus fruits, oatmeal, yoghurt, manuka honey, sage tea, mediation, yoga helps as well.

MemberMember
(@summerlove9)

Posted : 06/11/2012 3:54 pm

Just wanted to update everyone!! I'm not going on accutane :) went back to the dr today with completely clear skin. Obviously this works because my acne was so bad ( tried antibiotics, retin a, everything) before the dr said I needed accutane. EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRY THIS. You really get to a point where your skin gets so much better so much faster that you don't even care thy you're rubbing pee on it. Seriously so much happier now :)

MemberMember
(@ohmygod)

Posted : 06/16/2012 7:22 pm

I heard semen is also good for your acne

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 11/04/2012 6:06 pm

Just wanted to update everyone!! I'm not going on accutane smile.png went back to the dr today with completely clear skin. Obviously this works because my acne was so bad ( tried antibiotics, retin a, everything) before the dr said I needed accutane. EVERYONE NEEDS TO TRY THIS. You really get to a point where your skin gets so much better so much faster that you don't even care thy you're rubbing pee on it. Seriously so much happier now smile.png

Hi, would love to know now that more time has passed is this still working out great for you?

Thanks!