Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WildGo0se

Is This Acne... Or An Allergic Reaction?

Okay, I'm really freaking out right now. Over the last few days, I've developed tiny pink slightly raised bumps on my chest and my abdomen. They might also be on my upper back/neck, but I don't know because I can't see there.

At first, it was a few and now it's a lot. And they're literally spreading by the minute.

They started spreading like this the first day I began drinking Rooibos tea two to three times a day, so I've stopped drinking that. I think I'll stop all my vitamins/supplements and see if it goes away. I've never really had body acne before. Does it just spread like this? They're tiny pink bumps.

I don't think I can take this. I already have my horrible face to deal with. I'm just literally crying right now.

post-175902-0-41498500-1336710828_thumb.

post-175902-0-20776200-1336710845_thumb.

post-175902-0-41498500-1336710828_thumb.

post-175902-0-20776200-1336710845_thumb.

They might also be on my upper back/neck, but I don't know because I can't see there.

Try holding up a hand mirror to get a better angle.

It will only spread if you continue to touch or pick on the infected area, or perhaps just a matter of not cleansing daily.

I'm thinking it might not be acne, but some type of folliculitis. Or maybe a reaction to a tick bite. Going to the doctor ASAP. It has spread further and looks more like a rash.

Unfortunately I do know what real acne is because I have it severe on my face. I'd die if that type of cystic acne spread to my body. Nothing works for it...

Edited by WildGo0se