Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mreverest

Help Please I Need Immeadiate Answers?

Long story short, I never had acne till, I was about 20 years and a half. Then I started getting acne mostly pustles and papules, around my cheeks, and chin but none on my forehead. The breaouts lasted for 5 and a half months, I kept on breaking out, Then I started buying otc products. I first bought proactive and it was clearing me up, but it was drying the fuck out of my skin so I tossed it. Then I bought lerosett, its a clay mask supposed to dry out your pimples, and it didnt work. Then I started putting lemons on my face, then egg whites nothing worked. Then i finally decided to go the dermatalogist and he perscibed me epiduo, and mino something and epiduo kinda helped but it wasn't what i needed, Then he prescribed me duac and doxy, which i still use to this very day but i only used doxy for 3 days (the sample tubes) cuz it was 600 dollars even with insurance, then i started changing my diet and started to drink a lots of water, and started taking omega 3 supplements, which has been a great help in clearing me up, currently I have no more active pimples, just lot of hyperpigmentation and few shallow scars. So here is my question, I have these red or brown marks which are barely barely depressed in shade light and i have on box car scar that is in the healing process, I think. I dont even pick at my acne and yet it scars. so can hyperpigmentation be slighlty depressed in some lights and how long will these scars last cuz i only had acne for 5 and half month in my entire life (knock on wood) and my derm said i had a mild to moderate acne. Please help me thanks, I dont want this shit on my face forever. especially when I didnt even have it as a teenager. There is also 3 strands of hair growing out of the boxcar is that a good sign.

Edited by mreverest

Well that is quite a mouthful, do you think it's because of hormones, diet, or stress?

One thing to remember is DO NOT pick them, pop, or touch them at all. Leave them alone and wash your face GENTLY in the morning and at night.

What kind of skin do you have? Oily, dry, combination?

I've heard aspirin masks are good at reducing scarring. What methods have you tried if any?

Well that is quite a mouthful, do you think it's because of hormones, diet, or stress?

One thing to remember is DO NOT pick them, pop, or touch them at all. Leave them alone and wash your face GENTLY in the morning and at night.

What kind of skin do you have? Oily, dry, combination?

I've heard aspirin masks are good at reducing scarring. What methods have you tried if any?

Yea i never pick, touch or pop. I think i had normal skin through out my entire life and as soon as acne hit i had this nast oily greasy skin. I think i had hormonal acne. I been using manuka honey for my acne scar and its kinda helping, i am just hoping that these scars are not permament. I have yet to try the asprin mask, that will be next on my list after i try the apple cider vinger method.

Edited by mreverest