Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
21pieces

Moving Abroad Shortly, Fish Oil Suggestions

Hi everyone,

Soon I will be moving abroad for over a year and I recently started taking (and have been seeing some results in eczema and acne with) fish oil. I am currently using the Nordic Naturals brand. My question to you guys is, since I am on a strict budget and Nordic brand is pretty pricey (~25 for 60 pills), what other brands have you used that are fairly affordable and don't cause break outs? I have seen another topic on this forum that sort of addresses brands, but not many were mentioned. In that forum, Pilgrim's pride seems to have the most support. What do you guys think? Also, if anyone is familiar with German brands, that'd be amazing (I don't expect it though ;) )

Thanks!

I suggest you use Flax seed oil for your EFA needs. Fish oil is a derrivative of just omega 3 and doesn't have Omega 6 which your body needs too. Flax seed oil has Omega 3 and 6.

Thanks for responding! I think I will stick with just Omega 3 though, as I feel I get enough Omega 6 from my daily diet (it's found in grains and avocados, both of which I eat basically daily). Does anyone else have any particular brands?