Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bartek15555

Break Out Every Single Day! Why?! Diet Doesn't Work...

Hi :)

I'm 21 years old guy, who suffers from acne for ages. I would like to ask why do I break out everyday?

My diet:

no gluten, no dairy, no nuts, no citrus fruits, no eggs, no artificial sugar, lot of fruits and veggies, fish, chicken, etc

I dont have any resluts for 3 weeks, it's even worse when I stoped using EpiDuo. I take also 2000IU vitamin D, Probiotic, Omega 3 Oil, Multivitamin and Zinc 30mg, nothing helps...

What should I do then?:) Help:)

first stop using diffrent topicals and vitamins.

what else you need to avoid:soy and corn.

remember that many processed foods have gluten/dairy/soy/corn in it, watch on the label.

peanuts could also be a trigger.

oatmeal and pasta is gluten.

many processed foods have corn syrup, or more commonly known as "high fructose corn syrup". avoid it too.

if all this not helpful, cut masturbation/sex to not more then 1-2 times a week.

get in: http://www.acne.org/...-cured-my-acne/

Edited by arqa22

That's some super healthy eating right there. Even if you still have acne, at least you still have the medical benefits of such a great diet.

Some people claim diet cleared them up in a matter of days/weeks. Others will insist it takes months/years.

If you've lasted that long already, what's another month or five.

Also, I would try cutting back on the fruits, depending on how many you eat on a daily basis. Fructose is still sugar.

Good luck.

Edited by tritonxiv

So you've only been doing this for 3 weeks?

yes only 3 weeks so far, but i dont give up and i'm going to continue this regimen smile.png

Also, I would try cutting back on the fruits, depending on how many you eat on a daily basis. Fructose is still sugar.

Good luck.

and I dont eat a lot of fruits, only 3-4 a day, not too much and i break out every day (pimples with a pus and whiteheads). there is no difference between eating gluten, dairy, nuts or even sugar and no eating that kind of food. :/ my face is also oily. lol

first stop using diffrent topicals and vitamins.

what else you need to avoid:soy and corn.

remember that many processed foods have gluten/dairy/soy/corn in it, watch on the label.

peanuts could also be a trigger.

oatmeal and pasta is gluten.

many processed foods have corn syrup, or more commonly known as "high fructose corn syrup". avoid it too.

if all this not helpful, cut masturbation/sex to not more then 1-2 times a week.

get in: http://www.acne.org/...-cured-my-acne/

I dont eat pasta , oatmeal, wheat etc, gluten, no nuts (almonds, walnut or peanuts) i dont eat corn too. Ive checked, my food don't contain soy tongue.png Ive read your post about cure and mastrubation, I'll try it and connect it with my diet. :D

Edited by Bartek15555

yes only 3 weeks so far, but i dont give up and i'm going to continue this regimen smile.png

Yeah, it'll probably take longer than that. What is your acne like? Have you noticed any difference?

Yeah, it'll probably take longer than that. What is your acne like? Have you noticed any difference?

I've got many tiny whiteheads, some pus filled pimples, they are on my cheeks, around my mouth or beard and forehead. They don't appear once in a while or after 2-3 days but every single day. I can't see any difference, I have got new pimples all the time even though I changed my diet. eusa_think.gif

Do I have to get rid of all my supplements? Or what can I do more? smile.png

Edited by Bartek15555

Don't ejaculate for 3 months and see what happens, I am not kidding about this. Sex has infiltrated the heads of many and is a curse. Holding your seed with also give you more brain strength and joint retention. Try it along with diet.

how long did it take your acne to clear Alternativista?

It was about a month and a half from the day I drank my last soda when I noticed that my skin was completely clear.

I've got many tiny whiteheads, some pus filled pimples, they are on my cheeks, around my mouth or beard and forehead. They don't appear once in a while or after 2-3 days but every single day. I can't see any difference, I have got new pimples all the time even though I changed my diet. eusa_think.gif

And there's been no change whatsoever? Less inflammation? Less oil? You might consider if you actually have folliculitus from shaving and not acne. Have you tried using an electric razor?

It was about a month and a half from the day I drank my last soda when I noticed that my skin was completely clear.

And there's been no change whatsoever? Less inflammation? Less oil? You might consider if you actually have folliculitus from shaving and not acne. Have you tried using an electric razor?

Sure I use only electric razor, and it can't be folliculitis because i get new pimples every day even when i haven't shaved for some days or week.

this is my picture : http://imageshack.us...0222205917.jpg/ , i have all the time tiny whiteheads, on cheeks, beard, around nose tongue.png Only what I noticed that my skin is less oily.

Don't ejaculate for 3 months and see what happens, I am not kidding about this. Sex has infiltrated the heads of many and is a curse. Holding your seed with also give you more brain strength and joint retention. Try it along with diet.

3 months so it will be hard but I'll try it smile.png, my the best result is 3 weeks without ejaculate but it was couple months ago, and it didnt work :D

Edited by Bartek15555

Limit your sugar intake. That means also from fruits too. Just because they have fiber, that doesn't do much justice.

I mean do you know how many grams of sugar there are in fruits? Sugars then could spike insulin, or feed the bad bacteria in your gut. You want to kill the bad bacterias. Or supplement with probiotics like Kombucha, Kefir, or yogurt. Since the good ones actually eat off the bad ones.

Make it so that your sugar intake is less than 10g for a week.

Limit your sugar intake. That means also from fruits too. Just because they have fiber, that doesn't do much justice.

I mean do you know how many grams of sugar there are in fruits? Sugars then could spike insulin, or feed the bad bacteria in your gut. You want to kill the bad bacterias. Or supplement with probiotics like Kombucha, Kefir, or yogurt. Since the good ones actually eat off the bad ones.

When I eat 3-4 fruits a day I think it's more sugar than only 10g, I eat only pears, apples, raspberries. I can't eat yougurt or kefir becasue in Poland I can't find non-dairy kefir or yogurt. I take only probiotic pills without gluten, lactose etc :D

You seem pretty cheery! Just to check though, how's your sleep, stress, and exercise? Make sure the vitamin D you're taking is D3. If you can, try to get your omega 3s from fatty fish like salmon, you'll be getting a bunch of other good stuff along with the omega 3s, but if not, make sure your supplementing with a good brand - you don't want to be supplementing with oxidized PUFAs. Also, you just stopped using a topical, so there can be an adjustment period, so try to give it more time!

When I eat 3-4 fruits a day I think it's more sugar than only 10g, I eat only pears, apples, raspberries. I can't eat yougurt or kefir becasue in Poland I can't find non-dairy kefir or yogurt. I take only probiotic pills without gluten, lactose etc biggrin.png

Yea, its good that you take probiotic pills. It is actually hard to find kefir even in USA its only in certain stores. It's best if you could make one yourself. You need the kefir grains though, and then milk.

I still recommend you to replace your fruits with vegetables. You don't want much fruits, apples and pears do have a lot of sugar. Rasberries, straberries, blueberries, other berries and kiwis are fine but still do have some sugar. Eating way too much fruits was one of my problem, I thought it helped but infact it was same as drinking a water with sugar. Specially those juicy fruits.

Finding the problem would be the best way to go about it. Maybe blood tests to see if you are sensitive to a particular food. Your diet seems to be pretty restricted, so I'd venture that your problem could be caused by a bacterial overgrowth. You could take the long road and hope for success by sticking to your diet, taking probiotics like you have been and hoping your body heals itself. Or you could get a stool test, and if verified to be a bacterial problem, take antibiotics or a natural bacteria inhibitor and then follow that course up with probiotics and the diet you've described to minimalize the destruction of healthy bacteria.

The masturbation stuff may or may not work, I don't think its a natural or practical solution and would probably just end up being a band-aid fix if it even works at all.

Oh and topicals are demons from hell. Avoid. Be nice to your face. Wash with a mild cleanser once a day, or if you're daring, just water. Ideally you shouldn't break out regardless of washing/topicals, because acne is a manifestation of distress, much like the spots in chickenpox. You just have to find the problem.

Two of the supplements you take caused me the worst breakouts of my life:

Omega 3 fish oil gave me cystic acne - this is one of the only times I developed cysts in my life.

Probiotics - gave me millions of little papules all over my face and didn't stop until a week after I stopped taking them.

My advice is while these supplements are healthy in theory, myself and many other users of these boards have broken out from them. Try cutting them out and see if you notice a difference but give it at least another 2 weeks because the probiotic breakouts took a while to subside even after I stopped supplementing with them.

Ok people:D Thanks for all advices smile.png I really appreciate your help smile.png So I'll try remove omega 3 oil fish and probiotics, I take it from the beginning of my regimen so maybe when I cut them something can improve. Ive stopped use all topicals for 3 weeks and I avoid it no matter what:) I also thought about food allergy (IgG) but I need more time to save my money and do this tests. I have to find how make non dairy yougurt smile.png Yes you're rigt Quetzl1, it's very important to find a cause, so let's do it biggrin.png

I think btw I sleep quite good 7-8h and I'm not tired during the day,and avoid stress but I don't exercise maybe because I'm lazytongue.png

But if it's a folliculitis because lately I have pimples located around a hair follicle?

4 months ago I took Amoxicillin(pills) with Metronidazole (pills) and everything has gone after 2 days, when I used to use epiduo everything has gone after 3-4 days too. Is it really acne? Sometimes I have pmples on my scalp, but sometimes.

Photo, please look : http://img151.images...20513204654.jpg

I haven't shaved because I thought it helps :/

Edited by Bartek15555

I just looked at the photo, your skin is very oily. That's the reason you have acne in that area. Once your diet kicks in and all those oils level off and toxins are out of the body, and any anti-bodies are all gone (from food allergies) your skin will not produce oil like this. I was oily before I cut out dairy and gluten, where gluten was the biggest food allergen I have. My skin is never oily anymore and it's always comfortable. Good luck

My skin is doing the exact same thing. I did do OCM for 5 days which may have caused the whiteheads on my forehead, temples and around my month. I'm hoping its not Paleo. I have basically pinned all my hope on Brenton that said his skin was worse during month 1, and improved in month 2.

My skin is doing the exact same thing. I did do OCM for 5 days which may have caused the whiteheads on my forehead, temples and around my month. I'm hoping its not Paleo. I have basically pinned all my hope on Brenton that said his skin was worse during month 1, and improved in month 2.

Why not Paleo, is there something bad with this diet? Or better is Candida diet?

Edited by Bartek15555