Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mcc0y

Enough Is Enough

Enough is Enough.

For the last 5 years I have consistently had mild acne.

Im 22 now and with my new bodybuilding lifestyle, my diet, nutrition and hygiene is very, very good.

Day in Day out for the last 6-7months I have the right foods. Vegetables, fruit, lean meats, whole grains. Water is all I drink. I use supplements like multi vitamins and cod liver oil.

I have never felt the need to see a doctor about this as it was never severe. I felt the doctor would consider it too trivial. Enough is enough.

Although my skin doesnt affect me like it used too, it still holds me back from some things. Its part of the reason I became socially inept during my late teenage years and it still affects me today. I just want clear skin. I work damn hard to make sure its right, but it just gets worse.

Im going to ask my doctor for a medical test to see if I am somehow deficient in anything thats causing my skin to look so bleh.

Edited by mcc0y

Enough is Enough.

Im 22 now and with my new bodybuilding lifestyle, my diet, nutrition and hygiene is very, very good.

Day in Day out for the last 6-7months I have the right foods. Vegetables, fruit, lean meats, whole grains. Water is all I drink. I use supplements like multi vitamins and cod liver oil.

I have never felt the need to see a doctor about this as it was never severe. I felt the doctor would consider it too trivial. Enough is enough.

Although my skin doesnt affect me like it used too, it still holds me back from some things. Its part of the reason I became socially inept during my late teenage years and it still affects me today. I just want clear skin. I work damn hard to make sure its right, but it just gets worse.

Im going to ask my doctor for a medical test to see if I am somehow deficient in anything thats causing my skin to look so bleh.

big mistake

get in: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/315323-this-is-how-i-cured-my-acne/

Enough is Enough.

big mistake

get in: http://www.acne.org/...-cured-my-acne/

I dont know how I could take whole grains out, its my main source of carbs.

I have brown rice, brown pasta and brown bread.

A few months back before I started having the rice and pasta, I went a couple of weeks without having bread. It didn't make any difference.

In fact as a kid and young teenager I used to eat white bread all the time on its own and my skin was perfect back then.

Edited by mcc0y

so what u can develop intolarance with time. and there are other food triggers, look in the post! gluten is not the only one.

So I saw my doctor today and he told me that spots are caused by infection and blockage of our sweat glands and has given me a cream. What do you reckon the chances are of this cream solving my acne problems are?

This is a very old debate...if you look through the forums you will find many people who have been cleared by topical creams, and many other people who have been cleared by diet. It is too long of a debate to rehash. I suggest you look through the forums and see what others have already posted at length about.