Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi,

I dont have a lot of active acne at the moment but I have one annoying pimple over my eyebrow. I would like to spend Mothers Day on Sunday without a pimple on my brain, I might give this a try. I saw a product called Zeno which is supposed to zap pimples with heat to kill the bacteria quickly . I dont the the exact concept but Id like some feedback if any of you have tried it.

It costs around $30, says you can get 80 uses and Im wondering if you can return it if it doesnt work.

Ive spent more on products which didnt work sigh. :-)

I haven't used it because it says not to use it on nodules and cysts...which is basically all my acne. If I ever get a small pimple, it's already at a head where I could gently squeeze it out, so there's no point in using a heat zapper....

I haven't used it because it says not to use it on nodules and cysts...which is basically all my acne. If I ever get a small pimple, it's already at a head where I could gently squeeze it out, so there's no point in using a heat zapper....

thanks for answering.

Ah of course," not to be used for cysts or nodules", what else would we need it for? Like you said any small pimple will go away in a day or so on its own. In that case sounds completely worthless :-(

I used a Zeno a few times.. it basically is small metal contact that gets very hot, and you hold it on the zit for a few minutes. It probably could help bring zits to a head but for me it was too time consuming and it didn't really make much difference in the time it took for zits to heal. You are supposed to use right when you first see a zit forming and then it supposedly will stop the zit from developing as it would have. I think you'd do just as well with a very hot towel. If you don't like it, you should be able to return it to stores like Target if you tell them it didn't work.

I used a Zeno a few times.. it basically is small metal contact that gets very hot, and you hold it on the zit for a few minutes. It probably could help bring zits to a head but for me it was too time consuming and it didn't really make much difference in the time it took for zits to heal. You are supposed to use right when you first see a zit forming and then it supposedly will stop the zit from developing as it would have. I think you'd do just as well with a very hot towel. If you don't like it, you should be able to return it to stores like Target if you tell them it didn't work.

thanks but, decided not to try it.