Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobbi364

Gluten Problems...

I have a mild form of gluten sensitivity, that is crazy to know that the mild form affects 1/3 of the population...but it makes a lot of sense.

I use to have mucus all in my head, and even in my upper back. Now I don't and everyday my body is getting rid of mucus, it is great...I have been gluten free for about 1 month now, looking forward to another gluten free month and life...I would just like to say Fuck you Gluten

A lot more people are becoming aware of how bad gluten is for everyone now. I used to feel like an alien whenever I spoke to people about it. Now, the other day in the break room at work, I was talking to a handful of employees and all of them knew about gluten and agreed it was bad for all people! Wow...this never would have happened a few years ago. Awareness is really really growing.

hi! Im happy to see this conversation. I agree that gluten is a big problem for people in one way or another...acne, obesity, excema diabetes what have you. And probably untold others.

I also felt like I was one of the only people to think about this, people look at you like your a heretic because gluten products are a HUGE part of western culture. My husband has had digestive problems with gluten but never cared enough to do anything about it. Yesterday he saw a book called "Wheat Belly" or something like that and he really opened his mind to the concept of going gluten free.

I dont have a problem with cutting out most gluten products at all. I have switched to mostly rice potatos more veggies and Ezekiel bread.

It will be hard to wean my family off pizza and bread and pasta and the like but I personally dont miss it...muffins yes but there are gluten free recipes.

Thanks for bringing this up, I hate feeling like the party pooper when everyone brings in brownies, usually I say nothing and just leave them alone.

hi! Im happy to see this conversation. I agree that gluten is a big problem for people in one way or another...acne, obesity, excema diabetes what have you. And probably untold others.

I also felt like I was one of the only people to think about this, people look at you like your a heretic because gluten products are a HUGE part of western culture. My husband has had digestive problems with gluten but never cared enough to do anything about it. Yesterday he saw a book called "Wheat Belly" or something like that and he really opened his mind to the concept of going gluten free.

I dont have a problem with cutting out most gluten products at all. I have switched to mostly rice potatos more veggies and Ezekiel bread.

It will be hard to wean my family off pizza and bread and pasta and the like but I personally dont miss it...muffins yes but there are gluten free recipes.

Thanks for bringing this up, I hate feeling like the party pooper when everyone brings in brownies, usually I say nothing and just leave them alone.

You can make gluten free pizza/pasta/breads, just google search for recipes. I have made gluten free bread before, but have decided to just cut that out of my diet altogether. It was just too much work for me and not a lot of enjoyment.