Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mercuryzeppelin

Has Anyone Tried The Brand Simple?

I just started using Simple a week from today out of desperation. While it cleared my acne a little, I'm still getting a few new breakouts everyday and have noticed alot of new blackheads and flesh colored bumps under my skin. Should I still continue to use it and give my skin some more time to adjust or stop altogether? I'm kind of at my wit's end here and am just looking for some helpful and friendly suggestions. Thanks.

I was thinking about trying the cleanser and moisturizer out, but a few bad ingredients are in there (sodium chloride for one) so I decided not to. I recommend the brand Every Man Jack. More of a natural line with absolutely awesome ingredients in all of their cleansers, moisturizers, shave cream, etc. They have products that use no dyes, fragrances, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, parabens, pthalates, sodium chloride, or just anything bad that can irritate or clog pores. And the products are about $6 a piece, so very economical. check it out, later