Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sandwich

Is My Acne Severe? How The Heck Do I Get Rid Of It...heelp! (Pics)

I'm 17 and recently my face has pretty much been attacked by acne, every single pimple I have now was non-existant 9 months ago.

My diet didn't change, nothing changed. But, now I can't seem to get rid of it.

Currently I'm taking Erythromicin, and using Benzol and Biacna gel every other night, aswell as Clindasol with 15 spf every morning. It's been two months with near zero impovement FML.

I have an appointment with a derm tommowrow. Please give me any advice you have :/ This crap is really bugging me...

2l8hxjq.jpg

1ha33s.jpg

Edited by Sandwich

Moderate to Severe.

Change your diet completely, no ejaculation for atleast 2 weeks straight. You should see dramatic improvement.

Cut out sugar, wheat, rice, potatoes, and most fruits except (straw, blue, black... berries, kiwis) don't eat any nut until then, avoid milk but drink good amount of Kefir (goat milk kefirs are the best) or make one yourself. Eat lots of vegetables, and meats are fine but watch on those beefs and porks.

Cutting out sugar starves the bad bacteria in your gut. Drinking Kefir helps digestion and absorbtion of EFAs also it helps the good bacterias in your gut. So just starve the possible yeast infection for atleast 2 or more weeks.

No sugar, it's best if it's below 10mg a day. You may feel like you don't have anything to eat, but you can drink lots of Kefir, and lots of vegetables. For snacks, you could eat yogurt if you want to, best if it's plain greek yogurt. Yogurts and Kefirs, are cultured, they have living bacterias in them, that convert lactose into lactic acid. Increasing it's digestivity, much less chance of intolerance, and it has lots of benefits. Goat is better since it doesn't clog much as cow due to less casein level, but still cows are still good.

It will be hard not eat sugar but, you'll regret it so much after you eat sugar.

Moderate to Severe.

Change your diet completely, no ejaculation for atleast 2 weeks straight. You should see dramatic improvement.

Cut out sugar, wheat, rice, potatoes, and most fruits except (straw, blue, black... berries, kiwis) don't eat any nut until then, avoid milk but drink good amount of Kefir (goat milk kefirs are the best) or make one yourself. Eat lots of vegetables, and meats are fine but watch on those beefs and porks.

Cutting out sugar starves the bad bacteria in your gut. Drinking Kefir helps digestion and absorbtion of EFAs also it helps the good bacterias in your gut. So just starve the possible yeast infection for atleast 2 or more weeks.

No sugar, it's best if it's below 10mg a day. You may feel like you don't have anything to eat, but you can drink lots of Kefir, and lots of vegetables. For snacks, you could eat yogurt if you want to, best if it's plain greek yogurt. Yogurts and Kefirs, are cultured, they have living bacterias in them, that convert lactose into lactic acid. Increasing it's digestivity, much less chance of intolerance, and it has lots of benefits. Goat is better since it doesn't clog much as cow due to less casein level, but still cows are still good.

It will be hard not eat sugar but, you'll regret it so much after you eat sugar.

My current diet is mainly based on the following

Salmon, Oysters, Almond milk, Brazil nuts, Brocolli, Cucumbers, Red/Green peppers, yogurt, and a good amount of water.

I know in a perfect world i would be able to completly avoid sugar in general... But I will do everything i can to keep it off my diet. Keep in mind im only 17 lol

I'm currently eating a lot of berries in my diet, blackberries and strawberries, they're good for me... No? Anti oxidants no?

Also what is Kefir? Where can i get it?? Will it help my current situation?

I'm 10 years older than, yours looks a little more severe than mine. I've tried everything but accutane. Things like a change in diet, or a new face product work for about 3 months then it just comes back. I've heard about large doses of Vit A which can only be done for short term can help but havent looked into it myself. My doctors have put me on every antibiotic for 2 years with no change and I was literally told yesteray dont come back. I've been referred to a derm but here its a 6m-1year waiting list. I hope you find some solutions, I understand how you feel!

Moderate to Severe.

My current diet is mainly based on the following

Salmon, Oysters, Almond milk, Brazil nuts, Brocolli, Cucumbers, Red/Green peppers, yogurt, and a good amount of water.

I know in a perfect world i would be able to completly avoid sugar in general... But I will do everything i can to keep it off my diet. Keep in mind im only 17 lol

I'm currently eating a lot of berries in my diet, blackberries and strawberries, they're good for me... No? Anti oxidants no?

Also what is Kefir? Where can i get it?? Will it help my current situation?

Kefir is like a more beneficial and healthier version of Yogurt. You could make one at home, or buy one from stores. They are very nice to drink also.

Your diet seems good, but try avoiding the nuts they could upset the Omega 3: Omega 6 Balance. Just hold on to those until you find what is causing your break outs. If your diet is just that, then you don't seem to be consuming much sugar. Do you eat fruits, wheat, breads, noodles, pastas or rice at all? They should be mostly avoided atleast for 2 weeks. Give it a shot for 2 weeks, it'll only help you.

Have you tried exfoliants? Invest in a good BHA or AHA cream as an overall treatment to help even out your skin tone and unclog your pores. This can work together with your other meds and speed along fading those redmarks.

I personally use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with AHA and it really helps smoothen out bumps and fade red splotches.

Have you tried exfoliants? Invest in a good BHA or AHA cream as an overall treatment to help even out your skin tone and unclog your pores. This can work together with your other meds and speed along fading those redmarks.

I personally use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with AHA and it really helps smoothen out bumps and fade red splotches.

Where can I get those products? Shoppers drugmart have em?

I buy my Neutrogena AHA moisturizer @ Target, Wal-Mart. I don't know what your current meds are supposed to do for your skin, are they antibacterial? But AHA and BHA creams help refine the overall appearance.

If you think of your skin as having several layers, these creams will continuously shed the top layer off, along with all the blemishes and redmarks.

Since you're new to acne I suggest simple gentle washing, apply your acne treatment, then moisturize with AHA or BHA cream. Don't go overboard with what you put on your face though cause that can make it worse.

I buy my Neutrogena AHA moisturizer @ Target, Wal-Mart. I don't know what your current meds are supposed to do for your skin, are they antibacterial? But AHA and BHA creams help refine the overall appearance.

If you think of your skin as having several layers, these creams will continuously shed the top layer off, along with all the blemishes and redmarks.

Since you're new to acne I suggest simple gentle washing, apply your acne treatment, then moisturize with AHA or BHA cream. Don't go overboard with what you put on your face though cause that can make it worse.

I'm pretty sure you know what Benzole is

Clindamycin-Tretinoin Gel (Biacna®)

• A new clindamycin-tretinoin fixed-dose combination gel is available.
  • Applied once daily.
  • Two randomized, double-blind, controlled trials8 of 2219 subjects compared the combination clindamycin-tretinoin hydrogel with each agent alone and gel vehicle for the treatment of acne vulgaris. The studies both showed statistically significant superior efficacy of the clindamycintretinoin combination over either agent alone or vehicle in reducing the number of inflammatory and noninflammatory lesions and inducing near or total clearing of the skin, with good tolerance.
  • This formulation should be not be used for maintenance therapy and use in conjunction with a BPO product is recommended to limit antibiotic resistance

And clindasol cream comes in a tube, and it has 15 spf. Currently my acne is improving after changing my diet and other stuff, but how do I get ride of these newly created red marks? I can't seem to find any of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion can you give me a website in which i can order it online? Also is there anything else you would reccomend I use? I dont have a good exfoliant btw, I think my beads are to large and damaging, you know of anything better?