Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Winky

Good Luck To You All

Never really posted on this site before but couldn't stay off of it when i had bad acne.

From the age of 15/16 until last year at the age of 22 i suffered from moderate acne and had real self esteem issues, i then decided one day to get accutane at any cost.

After 4 months my skin changed dramatically and here i am today with good skin, this stuff provided you treat it with respect will help, its worth not drinking, saving up money to do it and changing your outllook on life.

SO GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY WHO IS AT THE EARLY STAGES OF ACCUTANE, I WISH YOU WELL I KNOW THE FEELING OF HATING THE WAY YOU LOOK BEING EMBARRASED AND NOT LIVING LIFE.

BUT HERES THE REAL BOMBSHELL, THIS WON'T CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN WAYS YOU CAN'T IMAGINE, YOU WON'T SUDDENLY BECOME A MILLIONAIRE GET 10,000 OF THE OPPOSITE SEX CHASING YOU, THE PERSON YOU ARE AND THE GREAT THINGS YOU CAN DO ARE ALREADY THERE REGARDLESS OF YOUR ACNE, SO EVEN THROUGH YOUR REGIME, BE POSITIVE AND THE BEST YOU CAN BE, THE NICE PEOPLE OUT THERE WILL CARE FOR YOU REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU LOOK.

HELL IF I MEET A GIRL WITH ACNE NOW I WOULD GO OUT OF MY WAY TO ENCOURAGE HER AND REALISE HOW THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE HER A BETTER PERSON.

ANYWAY I WILL NOT BE POSTING AGAIN OR LOOKING FOR A REPLY,THIS WAS JUST A ONE OFF TO TELL YOU, STAY STRONG AND GOOD LUCK, IN THE LONG RUN PERSONALITY WINS OVER LOOKS.