Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ronaldinho

Nlite

Hey everyone i am getting NLITE done on thursday for my acne. I am really looking forward to getting it done and hopefully it will be succesfully. I was speaking to the women and she says she normally treats people with cystic acne and may require 1-6 treamtnets to get the benefits. But what i forgot to ask was since i only have mild acne surely i will see the benfits within 2-3 weeks after getting it done, i have a friend who didnt have bad skin but got it done anyway to remove a few small scars and his skin is flawless now. any comments? bascially just woundering if many treaments would be needed for mild acne because surely if its not bad then you wont need lots?

regards

Hi, I tend to read about Smoothbeam being done 3-4 times to test effectivness. I don't know if NLITE is similar, but I do know it's clinically not as effective as Smoothbeam. I don't know why it should matter how much acne you had.

While it's possible N-Lite might be beneficial for you, I would research it further for acne. SmoothBeam has been FDA approved for this purpose, but to my knowledge N-Lite has not been FDA approved for this purpose.