Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So hooking up. A person comes over for sex and sex alone. That's what's happening tonight. Obviously I haven't mentioned i have acne. I'm having the lights turned off.

But how do you deal with the making out or the oral part when your face is so greasy and bumpy? Admittedly we all have our sexual needs - that's just part of our bodily functions, but we also have insecurities.

What if the person coming over knocks on the door, I answer the door, and they TURN AWAY when they see my face?!

Haha the thread title made me lol.

But anyway, you could turn the living room lights off? Or dim them down? The other is to just ignore any adverse reaction they give you upon seeing your acne. Just ignore it and start a conversation, this usually works.

Well, seeing as the encounter isn't meant to be meaningful in the first place... I would not give a shit either way. If she dosen't like it, who cares.

Bro your getting laid By a stranger... Don't worry about XD

hahahah this is rediculous. Is this one of those craigslist deals? Make sure you wrap up. Maybe even double up if she looks like shes been around.

Edited by Murph89

hahahah this is rediculous. Is this one of those craigslist deals? Make sure you wrap up. Maybe even double up if she looks like shes been around.

Lol. I want to try craigslist tongue.png

Edited by EddieE

Lol for real what? Am I missing something? Just some mutual quick agreement "Hey" "hey" "sex?" "yeah" both wearing trench coats in a dark alley XD

Okay I've done random hookups a few times. First thing, keep it wrapped up! Second, think twice about any making out if you have acne that you're embarrassed about. It could turn out very awkward for the both of you if they try to caress your face and get a handful of bumps, meanwhile you're in pain. If it's just sex then just get straight to the sex. Maybe give a massage first? Lastly, dim the lights to where you feel comfortable with yourself but it isn't a creepy environment for the other person. Have fun lol.

wear a mask and pull out that 9-inch schlong.. she isn't going anywhere

hifive.gif

I'm alive.

It was a dimmed light setting with candles and all. I was wearing BP to fill my acne scars so they wouldn't be seen in the dark. WELL after oral my face was a fucking mess, I could tell it was sticky and the BP was caking. After everything was said and done, I was out of myself and next thing I knew the lights were turned on. My partner just had this disgusted look on the face looking at my acne-creamed-bumpy-face while getting dressed while the lights were on.

I just stood there awkwardly without anyone of us talking. I then was so embarrassed I got drank from vodka and texted everyone in my contacts about it. I finally have an answer when someone asks, "What is your most embarrassing moment?"

Never again. Ugh.

Edited by carmusen

Where did you find a girl to come to your house, have sex and leave? Teach me. I want it.

I suggested paying by the hour?

I just checked Craig's list and its full of girls wanting relationships not one night stands.

Did you put up your own add?

I suggested paying by the hour?

I just checked Craig's list and its full of girls wanting relationships not one night stands.

Did you put up your own add?

If you find out, PM me and let me know. I want in on this action too.

I checked it out. I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong place

But so far all I could find was a bunch of gay guys offering blowjobs

I'm not quite that desperate yet although I did consider emailing

An attractive cross dresser for a bit. I'll keep looking for the real girls

And get back to you.