Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jack101

Will These Marks Ever Go Away? (Pics)

Basically the 2 big blobs are the ones I'm worried about. I went to the doctor and he said the dark circular spot on the right is a scar cos it's been there for over a year (though it's faded quite a bit). And the more reddish bigger spot on the left will fade (been there for about 5 months). They're both flat and not indented at least I think so. tongue.png Will they fade?!

Btw at the mo I've been using AHA 2x a day which for about 5 months, not sure if it's still working though. :S

Cheeers.

post-148533-0-02557400-1336515535_thumb.

post-148533-0-05628000-1336515631_thumb.

post-148533-0-02557400-1336515535_thumb.

post-148533-0-05628000-1336515631_thumb.

Edited by Jack101

Yes, the redness will fade. The indents will probably be there to stay, it depends on how deep the scarring is. I used to have a couple of shallow indents on my right cheek and the tca peel got rid of them. You probably reached a plateau with the AHA. Same thing happened to me. It was great when I first started using it, but after a while the effects wore off. I still use it because it keeps my skin clear and smooth. Have you tried any chemical peels?

FYI, my red marks takes 7 months to 1 year to heal :P

Edited by Anta

dayumn son, you shouldnt obsess over those two spots haha, it's nothing. And yes they will fade it's rarely they don't ;)