Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bro im in the same boat as you. Im 14 (Mild acne) but it kills my self confidence like no other. People dont get how even a little acne cans screw with your head. Ive missed 20 days of 8th grade because of it. (my parents cant get me to leave the house). I (Had) a girlfriend for 10 months and she eventually broke up with me because of something else but i have a feeling my acne played a part. But really man yours is not bad at all beleive me. Seriously. Id probaly rate you a 2 to. You got a nice build working to haha . Do you take supplements like whey? Ive heard stories of whey and other supplements breaking people out. I was taking whey for probaly 3 months i stopped now im looking for another supplement.

But hey man your acne is not bad seriously. And i know its easier said then done but F**k what other people think. It will get better.

Message me or something if you wanna talk.

Good luck

Thanks everyone, I feel like the pictures don't give the full effect.

Bro im in the same boat as you. Im 14 (Mild acne) but it kills my self confidence like no other. People dont get how even a little acne cans screw with your head. Ive missed 20 days of 8th grade because of it. (my parents cant get me to leave the house). I (Had) a girlfriend for 10 months and she eventually broke up with me because of something else but i have a feeling my acne played a part. But really man yours is not bad at all beleive me. Seriously. Id probaly rate you a 2 to. You got a nice build working to haha . Do you take supplements like whey? Ive heard stories of whey and other supplements breaking people out. I was taking whey for probaly 3 months i stopped now im looking for another supplement.

But hey man your acne is not bad seriously. And i know its easier said then done but F**k what other people think. It will get better.

Message me or something if you wanna talk.

Good luck

if I can suggest something. Looks like your working out obviously. Since you obviously are prone to acne, do yourself a favor and shower and wash your face immediately after getting home from working out.

Okay, I'm a 17 year old chick so, hopefully you'll believe me when I say if I saw you walking down the street, I wouldn't even look twice at your acne. It's really not noticeable at all. Most people are too worried about their own acne to notice yours :P Really, your girlfriend think's your amazing so just believe her :) My boyfriend had pretty bad acne for a long time and he was still HOT! :) Just relax and be confident in who you are.

What are you using to wash your face? Your acne is very mild but you need to be careful and control it before it gets out of hand. In other words, don't think "oh it's not that bad" and just try and forget about it. Next thing you know it's 10x worse.

Make sure you're using the right products and save some grief later! It's good you're taking notice of it, but it is very mild right now, nothing to be depressed about.

Dude, your skin is totally fine, and since you're a guy its even less of a worry, for girls its probably more embarresing and we are more self concious about it I'd say, on guys to me personally, isn't as noticeable.

What are you using to wash your face? Your acne is very mild but you need to be careful and control it before it gets out of hand. In other words, don't think "oh it's not that bad" and just try and forget about it. Next thing you know it's 10x worse.

Make sure you're using the right products and save some grief later! It's good you're taking notice of it, but it is very mild right now, nothing to be depressed about.

I 100% agree. I saw my first couple pimples and I ran and bought every single thing you can think of. my face looks terrible because of it.

Research things your thinking about getting. Like check them up in the reviews. Make sure you get a good number of people who say its safe and stuff.

Good luck man.

Thanks yeah I've been sticking to 1 product since I was in 7th grade and i only got like 2-3 pimples than at most this is the worst it's been ever. I'm doing literally EVERYTHING to get rid of it health wise food, drinking lots of working making sure I workout to stay in shape and what not, I seriously hope it's a phase thanks for people telling me it's nothing although I think my skin in worse than the pictures actually appear. It kinda sucks since I'm not use to it.

Luckily I have a girlfriend who keeps me sane and tells me I'm pretty and loves me no matter what but it's not cool when you're not satisfied with your self that's my biggest problem.

Thanks yeah I've been sticking to 1 product since I was in 7th grade and i only got like 2-3 pimples than at most this is the worst it's been ever. I'm doing literally EVERYTHING to get rid of it health wise food, drinking lots of working making sure I workout to stay in shape and what not, I seriously hope it's a phase thanks for people telling me it's nothing although I think my skin in worse than the pictures actually appear. It kinda sucks since I'm not use to it.

Luckily I have a girlfriend who keeps me sane and tells me I'm pretty and loves me no matter what but it's not cool when you're not satisfied with your self that's my biggest problem.

I know exactly how you feel. Yea everytime I take pictures to it looks like my face is completely clear if its not right on the skin. But it will pass. Im trying to tell myself that at this moment. But seriously though your face looks fine. Beleive it or not. If it hurts you that bad just dont look in mirrors unless your in really dim light haha. (Thats what I do)

It will pass. Give it some time.

Best of luck.

I know exactly how you feel. Yea everytime I take pictures to it looks like my face is completely clear if its not right on the skin. But it will pass. Im trying to tell myself that at this moment. But seriously though your face looks fine. Beleive it or not. If it hurts you that bad just dont look in mirrors unless your in really dim light haha. (Thats what I do)

It will pass. Give it some time.

Best of luck.

Yeah Been trying it's hard as hell though !

Just keep washing/moisturizing and it should get better in time.

One word of advice though is to never try and pop your pimples, no matter what! This can easily spiral out of control cause each time you pop, more bacteria gets in your skin and more acne will show up. Let your body go through the process of getting rid of the bumps.

I know it sucks having bumps on your skin but it's better than red scabs, etc.