Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would be really careful with that stuff. If it works .. that's awesome.. caulk up one more for mother nature!

Only issue is one of the major ingredients is PEG or propylene ethylene glycol, the same toxin in automotive antifreeze.

As with other PEG creams, it should not be used in conditions where absorption of large quantities of PEG is possible, especially in people with known kidney problems.

Im having a hard time understanding why they would have to use both PEG and PG if there only concern was the product freezing

up during transport.

I would be really careful with that stuff. If it works .. that's awesome.. caulk up one more for mother nature!

Only issue is one of the major ingredients is PEG or propylene ethylene glycol, the same toxin in automotive antifreeze.

As with other PEG creams, it should not be used in conditions where absorption of large quantities of PEG is possible, especially in people with known kidney problems.

Im having a hard time understanding why they would have to use both PEG and PG if there only concern was the product freezing

up during transport.

wow really? thanks didnt even know that!!

i've used bee venom on my acne prone skin. I don't have any proof if it works, but it feels like it speeds up the body's response to attacking the bacteria. When I apply it, my skin gets warm, a little red, and I can feel it tingling. I use a product that is just dried bee venom dissolved into pure emu oil, so no other ingedients to worry about. But of course, make sure you're not allergic to bee stings before trying, it could lead to a nasty allergic reaction.

Edit to add: I've also read on the internet that bee venom can be used to diminish scars, something about promoting cell turnover. You can always google it for more information.

Best of Luck.

Edited by TerpAli