Notifications
Clear all

Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion

MemberMember
(@s0633186monmouth-edu)

Posted : 05/06/2012 8:22 pm

Hey has anyone ever used the buffering lotion by Mario Badescu? I have a pimple that I think may be a cyst right next to my nose and I heard that this stuff works great for cystic pimples. I'm not totally sure that what I have is a cyst. I consider anything that's not a white head a cyst and that last for more than a few days. But I just bought the stuff today and I put it on my pimple a few hours ago and it really does seem to be smaller and less inflamed. Maybe I'm just imaging it but I was wondering if anyone has had success with this stuff.

MemberMember
(@lalaancexo)

Posted : 05/06/2012 8:43 pm

Hey has anyone ever used the buffering lotion by Mario Badescu? I have a pimple that I think may be a cyst right next to my nose and I heard that this stuff works great for cystic pimples. I'm not totally sure that what I have is a cyst. I consider anything that's not a white head a cyst and that last for more than a few days. But I just bought the stuff today and I put it on my pimple a few hours ago and it really does seem to be smaller and less inflamed. Maybe I'm just imaging it but I was wondering if anyone has had success with this stuff.

That stuff is amazingggg! I have a really large cyst on my chin I used this the other night, the next day it was a lot smaller.. I wouldn't say it takes it away over night or even in a few days but it does make it a lot smaller and less noticeable!

MemberMember
(@s0633186monmouth-edu)

Posted : 05/07/2012 9:20 pm

wow this stuff really does work amazing! my pimple is about 90 percent gone! and i'm not even exaggerating. It may actually be even more than 90 percent gone. Luckily where the pimple was (next to my nostril in the crease) it was never noticeable to others unless i said something but now I can only see it if I look close in the mirror. And honestly, stuff that works on others for cystic pimples, NEVER EVER works on me, but this stuff really is like magic. If you have a cystic pimple and have a few dollars to spare (about 15) I would definitely suggest this stuff. It can't hurt.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 05/09/2012 12:57 pm

The active ingredient in this stuff is sulfur. Any sulfur will have the same result.

MemberMember
(@lalaancexo)

Posted : 05/10/2012 10:14 pm

The active ingredient in this stuff is sulfur. Any sulfur will have the same result.

Maybe your right, but once I ordered a sulfur bar online and used it twice daily as like a face wash kinda thing.. And I didnt see any improvements, compared to this I see improvments over night....

MemberMember
(@s0633186monmouth-edu)

Posted : 05/10/2012 10:50 pm

Same with me. I have a sulfur spot treatment and it never did anything for my pimples especially for a cyst but this thing worked incredible! the cyst is completely gone and it just popped up on Sunday! and the only way I have ever gotten rid of a cyst this fast is by standing in front of a mirror for hours trying to pop it and then having a huge nasty scab for days later with a mark there for like a month or two, but thanks to this stuff, there's no trace of the cyst. Idk, maybe it's just a coincidence but right now I love this stuff.

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 06/05/2013 11:04 pm

Anyone else have experience for it with a cystic pimple?

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 06/05/2013 11:14 pm

It contains more than just sulfur.

MemberMember
(@janetjoseph67)

Posted : 06/06/2013 2:48 am

Luckily where the pimple was (next to my nostril in the crease) it was never noticeable to others unless i said something but now I can only see it if I look close in the mirror. And honestly, stuff that works on others for cystic pimples,

MemberMember
(@drewfish01)

Posted : 06/07/2013 2:12 pm

Does anyone know if this works for those big red inflamed pimples that are cyst like?