Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ubah0ne

Help clear my paranoia!

Ok, recently I've been keeping basically anything from touching my face, but some things are more hard than others to keep out of contact with.

IE, I've been trying to sleep on my back, but I sleep 10x more sound and better if I sleep with my face/cheek against the pillow. If I keep rotating clean pillow cases washed with a good detergent, will this be enough to ward away breakouts that may be caused by this?

What about hats, it's becoming sunny outside and I like wearing hats. Will wearing hats cause one to breakout along one's forehead? Are there any hat wearing home remedies to help prevent breakouts and not bleach the rim due to the BP :lol:

I use to do what u do with the pillowcases...As long as you wash them just sleep on them it dont matter..Believe me, it will only stress you out more and make you sleep less...

As for the hat I dont know, I never wear hats...But maybe someone can help you with that one

Yah Hats can cause irritation on the forehead (at least with me). Beenies too...I'd just wear sunscreen if I were you.