Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So here is the deal. I am 20 years old and have crappy skin. I have used proactiv with some results. My skin clears up a lot then breaks up again. I use it three times a day strictly. I canceled it but they insisted I need extra strength and are sending me some for free so I will try it. Clearasil face wash makes it worse. I heard this 3 in 1 neutrogena works and I just got it but it has sacrylic acid so I am afraid it will not work. I drink mostly water and eat fast food 1-2 times a week. If I drink soda its sugar free. I refrain from touching my face and wash after going outside and playing soccer or hockey. Is there anything else I can do?

Problem areas are usually forehead and cheeks. I pop them usually and my slin is not dry either. I don't get it. I use expensive shit correctly and do not touch mt face and have a decent diet. What gives?

decent diet? do you avoid:dairy, gluten, nuts, soy, eggs and corn?

if not then your not eating a "decent diet".

and no gluten or dairy whatsoever? a piece of bread here? a lil bit of icecream over there? if not, good.

cut down eggs and peanut butter too.

make sure you avoid the whole food list.

Wash only twice a day - never touch your face (not to pop either) - and I'd reccomend not drinking any soda at all. (besides, sugar free soda is even less healthy for you)