Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blondie Girl

Annalynne Mccord Is Just Like Us!

AnnaLynne McCord is the girl from 90210. And she posted on her twitter:

I woke up this morning and decided I'm over Hollywood's perfection requirement. To all my girls(and boys) who have ever been embarrassed by their skin! I salute you! I'm not perfect - and that's okay with me!

She has my respect, for being one of the few celebrities that don't desperately try to forsake their humanity. hifive.gif

Really? That's nothing.. if she had cystics, etc.. then.. No celebrities make me feel better.. they have lots of money.. why should they care about skin.. lol They can fix scars , etc..

Edited by EddieE

Granted she doesnt have severe acne. But Im sure she still feels bad about it, its not a contest whose acne is the worst, it affects people differently. Some people can be really broken out yet dont think too much about it, others may have 3-4 bigs pots but feel like its the worst thing in the world. Point is she is trying to reach out to people with acne and say "ts not sucha big deal "

I respect anyone who chooses not to wear cover up. I simply can NOT go around with bright red spots on my face. I dont cake on a lot of make up but I do cover the redness. If I see red spots when I pass a mirror its a constant reminder and Im tempted to mess with them.

A friend of mine at my job has mild-moderate acne and she never wears any cover up, she doesnt act like it bothers her at all which I really respect! Cause unfortunately, I could never do that. At the moment I dont have many spots but a little redness left over and I cover that up.

I really like this aha product think it gets rid of red spots faster than most things Ive tried.