Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leelowe1

Anyone Has Any Experiences With Klaron?

Hi, so i have been on my current regimen for 11 weeks and even though i expect it will take me quite some time to clear i up, i am concerned that the anti-inflammatory cream that i was prescribed is not helping to quell my inflamed acne. The cream is Aczone and i have been using that for almost 6 months (was apart of my previous regimen without success either). My question is this, would Klaron/sodium sulfacetamide lotion be a better bet in the AM? My previous derm had prescribed this to me last year along with a sulfur pill and differin and i saw no difference.

I have read some very positive reviews on Klaron that are outdated by a few years so i was wondering if anyone else had any recent experience with this lotion whether positive or negative.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

I used Klaron when I was 17. 11 years ago. Now I feel old.

Anyway, it's the most benign product I've ever used. I used it simultaneously with Differin .1 (.3 wasn't available then) and tetracycline. That trio worked really well for me. I haven't ever used Klaron by itself, so I can't vouch for it on its own. I can say that it never caused me any irritation at all. I believe it's good for acne and seborrheic dermatitis, as well.