Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Going to try a whole new approach to healing my acne. i have tried everything from eating right to exercising, fasting, putting a bunch of products on my have they failed to work. i started thinking about it the other night: maybe, just maybe my acne isn't going away because i'm not letting it. sure i do all this stuff to help but i have it programed in my mind that "i'm going to have acne forever" "its never going to get better" "i'm so ugly" i know i'm not the only one who thinks like this.

So what i'm going to try is: testing mind over matter, i'm going to take ever mirror in my house and cover it with something so i can't see my refection. i'm going to stop putting all these creams and gels on my face, the only thing i'm am going to do is wash my face twice a day with a very genital face wash, i'm not going to touch or look at my face for a whole 3 months and see what happens.

my brother would always tell me i can have anything i want, if i want clear skin i can have it. but its up to me to get that clear skin. this obsessing over acne and stressing isn't doing crap for me and it's showing on my face. maybe if nothing else is working for you you should try this.

at the end of three months i'll update you guys on how it went. wish me luck. and good luck with all you people also dealing with this. i know how emotionally draining this is dealing with it every day, thinking about it 24/7. just remember ANYTHING you want you can have if you want it bad enough. even clear skin