Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
N33DH3LP

Question About Lemon Juice - Please Can Someone Help Me :(

Hi, so I started drinking warm water with lemon juice three times a day and it has done wonders to my skin in little time. But I need to know that can I become "immune" or something to lemon juices effects? I read that it balances pH and purifies liver and kidney. So will it stop working after a while? I dont want those pimples back, I have tried everything in gettin rid of them before I found out that lemon juice helps me. AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH..

and I would really appreciate if someone could answer me =) so thanks in advance <3

I doubt you could become immune to the lemon juice, but it could be your acne is also clearing up due to drinking more water!

I've just recently started drinking about 1 cup of lemon juice a day and applying it topically and it really does do wonders. Your body really shouldn't become immune to it. It's natural so that's always a plus also. I also recently started drinking 2 cups of Bigelow's Mint Medley tea. Tastes pretty god awful but it's over fast if you chug it. It feels like it's making a difference. The key is constistence. Just don't skip a day and you should remain pretty clear. :)

I've just recently started drinking about 1 cup of lemon juice a day and applying it topically and it really does do wonders. Your body really shouldn't become immune to it. It's natural so that's always a plus also. I also recently started drinking 2 cups of Bigelow's Mint Medley tea. Tastes pretty god awful but it's over fast if you chug it. It feels like it's making a difference. The key is constistence. Just don't skip a day and you should remain pretty clear. smile.png

I had to smile at this because I just started drinking peppermint tea this weekend and I LOVE the taste of it :) Let me know how your results with it go!

Oh, and I add lots of lemon juice to my water sometimes, and although I think it might make a slight difference, I've never noticed any major results...

I've just recently started drinking about 1 cup of lemon juice a day and applying it topically and it really does do wonders. Your body really shouldn't become immune to it. It's natural so that's always a plus also. I also recently started drinking 2 cups of Bigelow's Mint Medley tea. Tastes pretty god awful but it's over fast if you chug it. It feels like it's making a difference. The key is constistence. Just don't skip a day and you should remain pretty clear. smile.png

Thanks for replying! And yeah I also thought that it isnt possible to become immune to lemon juices effects on body, but it would be nice if someone more intelligent person than me would confirm it :) And I also apply some lemon juice topically and let it be on my skin overnight (I add some moisturizer also) and wash it off in the morning, it also works very well =) And again, sorry for my bad english