Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lepetitprincexx

Has Anybody Had Any Luck With Purpose Cleanser?

So, after reading the reviews on here, I decided to give Purpose cleanser a try. I'm annoyed with my skin.

So, I was wondering, has anybody used it and liked it/has it given them results?

Lol do you mean the liquid or the bar? I used the liquid (along with a topical, of course) and I HATED IT! It always left some weird residue on the cheeks of my face. It *was* super gentle though, I'll give it credit for that. But I think I compared it to the ingredients on j&j (same manufacturer or purpose products) baby cleanser and it was like exactly the same but baby wash is way cheaper so I was like wtf. Or maybe it was on clean&clear cleanser....maybe both because now I specfically remember looking at clean and clears gentle cleanser and the ingredients were EXACTLY THE SAME, but CC's cleanser was thicker than Purposes.

Either way I don't like it, I've moved on since then.

Edited by smik

Its the clean an clear its the same as johnsons an johnsons baby wash except for the fragrance the baby wash is a good cleanser as long as you don't get irritation from the fragrance.The clean an clear is good to neither leave a residue and you feel clean after.I tryed the basis and m skin feels awful after when im rinsing my hand doesn't glide along smoothly my skin feels kinda rubbery its hard to explain but i dont like it.If purpose does that think ill save my money so I don't have to toss something else ill never use.My go to soap that I love is dove but when I use bp dove is to drying.

Lol do you mean the liquid or the bar? I used the liquid (along with a topical, of course) and I HATED IT! It always left some weird residue on the cheeks of my face. It *was* super gentle though, I'll give it credit for that. But I think I compared it to the ingredients on j&j (same manufacturer or purpose products) baby cleanser and it was like exactly the same but baby wash is way cheaper so I was like wtf. Or maybe it was on clean&clear cleanser....maybe both because now I specfically remember looking at clean and clears gentle cleanser and the ingredients were EXACTLY THE SAME, but CC's cleanser was thicker than Purposes.

Either way I don't like it, I've moved on since then.