Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenny P

He Saw Me Without Makeup And Still Liked Me?

If he saw all your embarassing pictures of you without makeup and your embarassing questions and he didn't mind and even asked you out which means he acutally really likes you. With or without acne. Some of my friends have acne and I like them (as friends) and whenever I talk to them, I look them into their eyes and I never notice any acne. If he really likes you (which I think he does from your post) that means he won't notice any acne on you like I wouldn't notice any acne on my friend (and I only like my friends as friends).

Edited by Exsolve

Omg........ are you serious .....can't you take a hint!? He likes you alot!!! He does not care about your acne!! And because he likes you so much your looks will only grow on him further.....be happy that he's accepting you....my girlfreind dumped me because of my acne

Sounds like he is interested in you for YOU and how you look or the fact you have acne doesn't matter to him. It's so great that he really accepts you for who you are and that acne doesn't change that for him :)

And if you are interested in him too don't cut off contact with him at all.

If wearing make up and straightening your hair makes you feel better or more confident about yourself then do that. It would be good though for you to be confident to wear no make up and be your natural self as well. I don't think he would stop talking to you or stop being interested in you if you had your natural hair and didn't wear makeup. He knows you have acne and it doesn't matter. And if anyone treats you differently just because you have acne they're not really worth your time are they?

You are more than how your skin appears.

Good luck :)

I know that feeling. Sometimes when a guy is interested in me, I'm at the same time flattered and also thinking..."wtf are you desperate or are you seeing past this skin?"

Rationally thinking though, none are desperate. I think the same applies to you, girl. Get at it!

I know that feeling. Sometimes when a guy is interested in me, I'm at the same time flattered and also thinking..."wtf are you desperate or are you seeing past this skin?"

Rationally thinking though, none are desperate. I think the same applies to you, girl. Get at it!

Haha this is just how I feel. I can't see why any guy could ever like me...because i feel like a guy will only like you for the way you look and if you don't look good it's like, they have no reason to talk to you. It's all physical. So when they do actually hit on you it's like, "umm why are you even talking to me?"

I decided to just cut all contact with him and everyone else for that matter...it's just acne doing it's job ruining my life. I like him a lot and want to have him but, it makes me cry that I can't accept him or believe him when he says he loves me.

So he tried to look me up online and somehow found my y! answers account where I asked tons of embarassing questions. He read all of them. In that account i had pics of me without makeup and talked about my insecuritiies (my skin) and basically everything that makes me insecure he knows.

huh.png

Regardless, you should give it a try!

Okay, so I didn't read all of it because I'm super sleepy aha, but it sounds like he is really interested in you because of who you are as a person. He sees WAY more to you than just your acne. Don't let it stop you from seeing him, he won't wait around forever. A guy can only try so long before he gives up and moves on, and he has already been trying awhile from the sounds of it. Go ahead and let the guy take you out! Enjoy yourself and good luck :)

Just read a little more.. He read about your insecurities and still likes you.. Stop fooling around and believe him when he says he cares. It is super embarrassing that he found those, but it should also help you understand that even after finding them and reading about how insecure you are, he doesn't care, he still likes you. Go out with him!

Haha this is just how I feel. I can't see why any guy could ever like me...because i feel like a guy will only like you for the way you look and if you don't look good it's like, they have no reason to talk to you. It's all physical. So when they do actually hit on you it's like, "umm why are you even talking to me?"

I decided to just cut all contact with him and everyone else for that matter...it's just acne doing it's job ruining my life. I like him a lot and want to have him but, it makes me cry that I can't accept him or believe him when he says he loves me.

You need a reality check. You need to experience as much of life as you can before you die, which need I remind you is VERY SOON in a universal way of thinking. You need to get in contact with this dude and enjoy every second of his embrace as you can. Screw acne, try to cure it on the sidelines, on on the mainline, LIVE YOUR LIFE.

girl, don't do number three. you're just gonna regret it.

it sounds like you do prefer to have some makeup on, so do whatever makes you most at ease appearance-wise. he's seen you both ways, and he's still interested, so stop thinking he isn't.

as you prob already kno, it's difficult to find something genuine these days. he seems like he really cares. don't let acne stop you from xperiencing something great.

consider this a second chance to see where it can go. proud.gif

While I understand perfectly how acne can lower your self esteem and self image, I really agree with everyone else's comments. I would be in heaven if some guy I liked was making such a huge effort to be with me. Just look at all of the proof that he's offering that he's interested in you. In my experience the vast majority of guys don't take this much rejection lightly, and I think most would have just moved on by now. Also he is being VERY patient and persistent with you, because despite all of your reservations and protestations, he is still indicating that he is interested in you. If I were you I would just continue wearing make up and nice clothes when I'm around him because that will elevate your mood and make you feel more outgoing and confident. I know that I like to wear make up and dress nicely, even if I don't have perfect skin, because it just makes me feel better. Whatever you do don't fall into the fallacy of thinking that your life can only begin when your skin is clear and perfect. That is total b.s. and I should know because I did this for many years. And you know what, you only cheat yourself of time and of living your life to the fullest.

Please reconsider this.... I feel ugly all the time and have zero self esteem when it comes to my appearance... but I got over it and I let an amazing woman into my life..... It's FUCKING FANTASTIC!

You will regret this for the rest of your life. No doubt. So change your mind now and let him love you.

Please reconsider this.... I feel ugly all the time and have zero self esteem when it comes to my appearance... but I got over it and I let an amazing woman into my life..... It's FUCKING FANTASTIC!

You will regret this for the rest of your life. No doubt. So change your mind now and let him love you.

I have to agree. Cutting this guy out from your life is the wrong move and if you continue with it I'm positive you will come to regret it!

He really cares about you and not your skin. Let him be a part of your life. Maybe it will even help how you see yourself.

Acne can't ruin your life if you don't let it!! It's all up to you. Don't let acne stop you from enjoying the best parts of life.

:)

Whatever you do don't fall into the fallacy of thinking that your life can only begin when your skin is clear and perfect. That is total b.s. and I should know because I did this for many years. And you know what, you only cheat yourself of time and of living your life to the fullest.

completely agree.

there r ppl out there who want u to believe u can't b attractive without makeup or without clear skin. it's not true. when i was a teenager i would always hide from this guy that would try and talk to me all bc of acne. he wrote me a poem, n till this day i think about what could have happened. it would've prob just been puppy love, but so what?

go n get your man. haha = )

Edited by guacohmy

Edited by jonathanc

Jenny, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND TAKE A CHANCE! 95% of people on this board would do ANYTHING to be in your shoes. I know I would, if you live your life like this your gonna be a Lonely girl. You can't just push people away like that, it's not fair to either of yall. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, TAKE THE SHOT!

I think you're gonna regret it. What have you honestly got to lose by saying 'Yes' ? You saw you're insecure about your skin and acne (understandably) but he's seen you at your worst, and he still wanted to go out with you.

Do it. Go out with him.