Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guywithsevereacne

Natural Regimen That Worked For My Severe Cystic Acne (Better Than Bdg And Dan's In My Opinion, Look Inside)

Ok so I've had severe cystic acne for 2 years. My skin is very oily.

I've tried BP creams, SA face washes, etc. None of that stuff worked.

When there is something wrong in the human body, how can we fix it? We must ask this question and be able to answer it.

Assume we don't have access to all of these man made creams and such. We must think realistically as to what we would do out in nature.

Well, my mom introduced to me aloe vera and turmeric powder. This stuff really works and the regimen is simple. I started 2 weeks ago and I'm seeing amazing results. Way better than any creams and face washes I've used.

Here is what you will need:

Turmeric Powder

Aloe vera plant

Honey (to make mask a little bit thick)

Carrots

Water

Steps:

1. So before you go to bed at night, you want to take a small bowl and do the following:

- Cut open aloe vera leave or w/e you call it and get all the gel/juice out into the bowl. Cut another one and save the gel/juice for later.

- Mix turmeric powder.

- Check to see the consistency of the mixture. If it is too thin, mix in honey until it isn't too thin or too thick

- Apply to face. Spread towels on your bed before you go to sleep, because turmeric stains clothes.

2. Wake up next morning. When you take a shower, wash off the face mask. Be gentle when cleaning it off by using finger tips. There might be some staining on your face, but it goes away and the better you clean it in the shower, the less the stain will show.

If there is some staining when you get out of the shower, take a paper towel roll and just dab your face to get it off.

Otherwise, don't worry about it. If you applied this to your whole face, your face will look consistantly tan.

3. Apply aloe vera to your whole face right after you shower. It might not smell so pleasant, but it cools off your skin and moisturizes it. The smell only lasts about a minute. Do this 2 times or more times in a day.

4. Drink water consistently throughout the day. If your pee isn't clear, then you aren't drinking enough water.

Add 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric in a glass of water and drink it. Do this twice every day.

5. Eat a whole carrot between your meals. So basically 2 carrots. 1 before lunch and 1 before dinner.

Reasons as to why this regimen works:

- Water helps to cleanse out your system of toxins.

- The fiber from the carrots is an excellent way to flush out your colon.

- Turmeric is a strong anti-septic and antioxidant. The "staining" helps skin tone by making the skin tight and making it glow.

Turmeric kills the bacteria from the outside and inside when using this regimen. The face mask is used to combat the inflammation from the outside, while the ingestion of the turmeric is used to fight it internally.

It has been used for thousands of years for a reason.

- The aloe vera plant is effective in not only healing acne, but it is also a great moisturizer without all the chemicals like most creams have today.

- Overall, you are fighting the acne from the inside and the outside with this regimen. Forget the chemicals, use what the earth gave us. A natural cure that works.

Hiya, did this also help with congestion of the skin? I have a lot of flesh coloured bumps and am looking for something like this to help. Thanks

What do you mean by flesh looking exactly?

My acne always started out as a bump from under my skin and then got bigger. It was all on my forehead.

Eventually when it started to shrink but it would take awhile. It didn't really have a head.

I also had multiple whiteheads. Sometimes tey would bleed because i would press too hard on them in the shower. The face mask I used worked very well on these. It basically dried them out over night, thus shrinking them.

Edit: I think I know what you're talking about with the flesh colored bumps. After my acne healed I had a few of them, but they eventually disappeared on this regimen so I can say that it helped me.

Edited by Guywithsevereacne

Bump. I'm not trying to be annoying, but I really want people to try this regimen out.

I had very bad cystic acne and now it's all cleared. My hyper pigmentation and scars are evening out with my skin tone now because of the mask I apply each night.

You must be patient but you will see great results like me.

natural is the best way in my experience as well. I really like your regimen turmeric is amazing stuff. Right now this is what I do:

Distilled water, sea salt, 4 drops oregano oil, 1 drop iodine. Works like magic. I used to use turmeric too a lot but can't stand how it stains the face.

have you tried lemon? it is really efective though its kinda discouraging of its soarness but the effect is great... buy the time you woke up your pimple has tighten up and dried... thats how it worked for me... good luck... it can take away scars for a little longer though

Heidi,

It works on scars slowly. The turmeric acts to even out the skin tone while the aloe vera acts as a moisturizer and helps reproduce skin cells.

Jones,

I have actually tried lemon before. I should have included it in my regimen because you're right.

The only problem I have with it is that it sometimes itches or burns.

Every day or every other day with the face mask.

Aloe Vera should be applied every single day to moisturize your skin. It dries up so applying it a couple of times every day is no problem.

Interesting. My acne isn't severe at all and I'm slowly getting rid of what I have by literally doing nothing except washing my face but I'd be interested in doing like a weekly mask for more success. All natural sounds effective and safe. I'll be trying this in a few weeks when I'll have holidays after my exams are finished!! Thanks for posting and congratulations :)

You need to treat acne from inside as the cause is hormonal.

Get a juicer drink one glass and only one glass of fresh vegetable juice everyday. My recipe is organic carrot, celery, cucumber, 1/4 beet, ginger. Carrot and beet juice are the closest thing to your blood.You are basically making new blood. Juicing book website have great recipes. If you cannot afford making fresh juice everyday drink wheat grass juice from amazing grass and carrot juice although they are not that potent as fresh juice. You will get rid of your acne in no time.

Stop having caffeine, cola, refined sugar, junk food. Plenty of citrus fruits, oatmeal, yoghurt, manuka honey, sage tea, mediation, yoga helps as well.