Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

heres a question, would u rather have a lisp for 5 years..or moderate acne for 5 years? And im talkin a bad lisp smile.gif

Like thisp. See thisp!?!?

I would deal with anything I'm given. No point trying to change or even thinking what to change a flaw in yourself, you just have to learn to accept it, that's when you can start getting over it.

Well i dont have that much acne anyways.. so .. I would go with the lisp.. for 5 years of course =D I wouldnt talk that much

My friend has a lisp, it's quite cute, but it's not very noticeable. I wouldn't want to sound like Jonathon Ross...

I thought if you had a lisp then you had it your whole life? Anyway theres about a million things that can affect our confidence like stutters, freckles etc etc, its how we deal with it....

I thought if you had a lisp then you had it your whole life? Anyway theres about a million things that can affect our confidence like stutters, freckles etc etc, its how we deal with it....

some people look good with freckles though, like a little bit on their nose or something. you cant notice mine though unless you were looking for them.

some people look good with freckles though, like a little bit on their nose or something.  you cant notice mine though unless you were looking for them.

I'd rather have the lisp. Lisp isn't exactly a superficial thing is it. So obviously it must be easier to cope with because its not the 1st thing people see about you.

And anyway, I used to know someone who had a lisp, it wasn't too bad though. He used to somesink instead of something. You know stuff like that. It definitely wasn't bad at all and I asked him once why does he say that and he said he had a lisp. And I just said OK. End of story.

i have heaps of freckles but not overly worried by them because i'm alot more concerned about my scarring, although having said that i'm going to ask the derm about getting the freckles on my face removed by laser, i think without the freckles my confidence would go up somewhat...

3 years ago i would have taken any hardcore lisp.....

Now i'd say my acne cuz i can totally control it like the little bitch it is.... laugh.gif