Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dcrangersfootballclub

What Can I Add To This List Of Foods ?

So i have started eating more healthy foods recently since finishing accutane last thurday and was wondering what i can add to the list or remove. Vegitables carrots sweetcorn green peas sweat potatoes cabbage spinage lettuce etc... fish, chicken fruit apples strawberrys grapes potatoes cooked meat ad chicken green tea water. What can i add ?

Just more hard chewy vegetables and fruits, but try avoiding nuts. Make sure you aren't intolerant to any of the foods you are eating. Basically, eat anything nutritious, and not so sugary, but also you are not intolerant or allergic to.

You could be allergic to any food, you could get your blood checked.

You need some fats. Believe me. Especially since you're male. Do you want your testosterone to completely disappear? I thought not. (Testosterone = steriodal hormone = lipid = fat.)

If you don't want to eat nuts or nut butter (I love them and think there's nothing wrong with them as long as you're not allergic), at least start eating olive oil and avocadoes.

Just more hard chewy vegetables and fruits, but try avoiding nuts. Make sure you aren't intolerant to any of the foods you are eating. Basically, eat anything nutritious, and not so sugary, but also you are not intolerant or allergic to.

You could be allergic to any food, you could get your blood checked.

Can you get this tested at your family doctor or do you have to go to a naturopath?

You need some fats. Believe me. Especially since you're male. Do you want your testosterone to completely disappear? I thought not. (Testosterone = steriodal hormone = lipid = fat.)

If you don't want to eat nuts or nut butter (I love them and think there's nothing wrong with them as long as you're not allergic), at least start eating olive oil and avocadoes.

Ofcourse you do need essential fatty acids. But that doesn't mean to just go eat omega 6 acids. There should be a balance between Omega 3 and Omega 6. I don't recommend supplements for that though, its better to just eat fish or flax seed instead.

It's just quite common to be intolerant or allergic to nut, but if you want to try the risk sure go head.

As others have said you could be allergic to anything. I'd watch the corn, or at least, make sure you get organic. Corn is a HUGE GMO crop.

I agree about adding in avocados. Also, more greens. A bigger variety. Kale, swiss chard, collard greens, mustard greens, etc.

And sprouts! Definitely sprouts. Learn about sprouting (google). It's very affordable and easy to do.

Remove animal-products if you want to be really "healthy" Try to focus more on raw foods. If you decide to remove animal-products, you can get your protein from raw nuts, and beans. You can even buy raw protein powder. I love the Sunwarrior brands. I also buy raw hemp protein powder. Many people can't give up meats.. so if you're one of them then at least try to eat very less. If you work, you should add super foods.. like raw kombucha drink, spirulina powder, goji berries, etc.

Edited by EddieE

we are naturally meat eaters.

here are possibe acne food triggers:

gluten

dairy

soy

nuts

eggs

corn

critic acid [rare]

gluten

dairy

soy

nuts

eggs

corn

critic acid [rare]

I was wondering, you said ejaculation caused acne for you right? WHat about diet then? Did it affect you?

gluten

dairy

soy

nuts

eggs

corn

critic acid [rare]

I was wondering, you said ejaculation caused acne for you right? WHat about diet then? Did it affect you?

yes i wrote that already million times.

gluten+dairy+cashew+almonds break me out in 2-3 days [deep, red, painful, raised pimple that takes few days to come to a head]