Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BrowneyesBrownhair

What Would You Suggest To Help My Scars?

This time last year, I began my battle with acne once again :/ I had it all on my forehead and my cheek areas next to my nose. (You can see a dark mark next to my nose on the right side where an active pimple is and also on my forehead) Other than that, all I have is some bumps on my forehead and occasionally on my chin. Ive begun to take Vitamin D, E, C+ Zinc and also started birth control about a month ago, but haven't really noticed a difference... With makeup on, it looks like I have completely clear skin (apart from the occasional bumps) and people think Im a pretty girl, and so does my boyfriend. But without makeup, my confidence is shattered from my uneven skintone, redness and hyperpigmentation on forehead and chin (you cannot see it as clear, cameras are deceiving!) I also have facial mole removal scars on my face (the blue colour is pointing to them), and they are very noticeable in person too :( I just need some ideas on what I can apply topically to help, has anyone found a miracle serum/lotion to help this? Im at my wits end with this, I dont want to cover myself up with MU just to be confident, especially in front of my boyfriend and im nearly killing myself when he asks me to go swimming with him this summer :( Im 15, my skin is oily/combination. My morning skin routine is : wash face with Neutrogena acne stress control daily scrub, apply panoxyl gel to every bit of my face and then moisturize with boots botanics skin calming moisturizer. My night routine is the same and it does not irrate my face one bit. Please someone help me! Is there anything that can help with this?!?!

post-174517-0-42436800-1336071015_thumb.

post-174517-0-42436800-1336071015_thumb.

I feel you , I feel like I look nice with amke up on or when my skin is clear but at night I feel like crap. I feel like hiding and want to show my bare face but cant. I want to go to the beach too and for nice walks in the woods and look nice at night when I have no make up on.

I would suggest trying a small percentage of AHA to your regimen for the scars, it could help. Vitamin A and E heals skin but be careful not to take too much.

Also a lot of people find emilinating trigger foods from thei rdiet helps. If you can find out what yours are thats the hard part usually dairy, soy gluten, nuts etc. And sugar is very inflamatory. Give it a try it cant hurt.

Hope this helps. You are pretty, having ane doesnt change that, and it doesnt make you a worse person than anybody else either.

Try lemon juice! I have been on the Acne.org regimen for 8 weeks and only have red marks left. I wanted to get rid of these red marks so started to try lemon juice at night.

Basically I squeeze a fresh lemon into a cup then dab around my face where the red marks are (with a cotton bud, don't use your fingers!)

I only been doing it for four nights and noticed the red marks are fading faster than they were. The only con is it does really sting for a few minutes when you put it on but thats because the lemon is so acidic.

Give it a go.

Your acne isn't even bad at all. It's barely noticeable.

It's not my acne if you read the info, its my scars, as I said cameras are deceiving but my scars and redness are definitely noticeable in person.

You might want to try using a copper peptide product. I just started using a topical called salderma copper peptide cream and I honestly feel like it's already really helping even out my skin tone. Like you I also have some non-acne related scarring on my face and the peptides are supposed to help with that too! Good luck!!