Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pigstick

Moisturiser?

I've been taking the regimen for about 4 months now. It's been getting better, but I still get off and on pimples. They're pretty bad ones too.

I've been using alot of dans 2.5 gel, but have been only using one finger of the eucerin moisturizer. It feels like its an ok ammount. My skin isnt overly dry, and I feel like any more then one finger full would be uncomfortable.

My question is will my acne finally go away once and for all if I use more moisturizer? That's the only thing I've been doing differently then what the regimen says.

Every week, Off and on pimples for 2 months now is pissing me off and I'm getting discouraged.

I've been taking the regimen for about 4 months now. It's been getting better, but I still get off and on pimples. They're pretty bad ones too.

I've been using alot of dans 2.5 gel, but have been only using one finger of the eucerin moisturizer. It feels like its an ok ammount. My skin isnt overly dry, and I feel like any more then one finger full would be uncomfortable.

My question is will my acne finally go away once and for all if I use more moisturizer? That's the only thing I've been doing differently then what the regimen says.

Every week, Off and on pimples for 2 months now is pissing me off and I'm getting discouraged.

I think that the most important part is to generously apply the BP and make sure you spread it EVENLY over the entire affected area.

Moisturizing is helpful to keep the skin's moisture in balance since the BP dries it out so much, but having lots of moisturizer is probably unnecessary.

Experiment!