Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yasaman Rad

Major New Pore Problem

Ok so I got my kit like back in December, and for the past couple of months I used the kit the way I was supposed to on a daily basis and it was good, I didn't have a major pore problem, I didn't even look that red or anything and all the "beginner" side effects as I like to call it lasted only two days. Then my face got extremely dry so I just all together stoped using it and just used neutrogena transparent facial soap. Now for some reason my face is getting back to being oily so I got back on the regimen...this time, every time I use it and so far I have used it like six times a week, my face is either puffy and red (puffy as in so puffy I look like at least 200 bees attacked my face ) or red and itchy ( so itchy I have to wake up just to scratch ) now all that is fine, I can push through the itchiness and redness, but the morning after I use the regiment, my pores open up like it's nobody's business. It looks horrible, and it just started recently. Should I get back on regimen or start using drug store brands since the regimen seems too harsh for my skin?

Edited by Yasaman Rad