Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WantThisAcneGone

Acne On Upper Thigh, Right Next To Buttock.

This seems to be an on and off thing for me...the same goes for my shoulders and back, but I don't break out that much there and I use Noxema on it, which helps.

However, for the past couple years, on and off, I keep getting pretty painful zits on my upper thigh, right next to my buttock. It's pretty embarrassing. I mean, I only get one zit once in a while but they leave marks that last FOREVER.

And the odd thing is this happens only on my RIGHT thigh, not my left. I tried using Noxema on it, like I do with my back and shoulders, but it doesn't help.

I don't wear tight pants often. Most of the time I wear loose shorts/pants. I'm a VERY clean person. I shower everyday and I wash everything thoroughly so I'm not 'dirty'. What could be causing me to get acne on just my right upper thigh by my buttock?? And what to do to rid of it?

Noxzema is like a cleanser/shaving cream correct?

Acne normally wouldn't show below the torso area. Many on the board came to the conclusion that what they thought was acne had really been folliculitis caused by bacteria or irritation of the skin, or ingrown hairs resulted from shaving.

Thus, rendering acne products useless.