Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have currently been able to control my acne such that if I had no red marks I would be about 90% clear. However, these marks and hell for me, they're so red and so bright that it seems that my acne is not improving. I'm using ACV as a toner day and night and have yet to see much improvement. For some reasons it doesnt really sting as other people have said even though they were splitting ACV 50/50 with water whereas I am using it straight from the bottle. I wanted to know if there was any other method of reducing these redmarks with exception to peels, laser and microdermabrasion because to be frank money don't grow on trees >.<

I'm going through the same thing, acne is quite controlled with the exception of a pimple here and there but the red marks is still there! I've been using lemon juice, dilute it with water 50/50 and leave it on over night. Its a slow process but i know its definitely working. Give it a try

I have the same issue bro. I have a spot on my chin that wont go away. Im using emu oil oil twice a day now. If it doesnt reduce it in a week, ill go to a derm and see whats next. Its frustrating cuz it still makes it seem like you have acne, when in fact the acne is healed your just left with the reminder.

Either I'm delusional or Tazorac .05 has massively reduced my red marks in just a week. They're still noticeable, but WAY less. There's also .1, but my derm wouldn't prescribe it to me because my skin I guess is too sensitive. Maybe look into it! :)!

Either I'm delusional or Tazorac .05 has massively reduced my red marks in just a week. They're still noticeable, but WAY less. There's also .1, but my derm wouldn't prescribe it to me because my skin I guess is too sensitive. Maybe look into it! smile.png!

Tazorac cream? Yeah that stuff works. It cleared me up a few years back.

Where can i find tazorac cream and how much will it cost me?

I was prescribed this from my dermatologist. I have two insurances from my parents and was covered for everything. I think with only one insurance it would have cost me 175 dollars without a coupon for a copayment. So its probably in the mid-to-high hundreds. 300-700. These creams are really expensive :/