Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SupernatualFanatic

Foundation Help Puhleaseeee!

Okkkay, so I am on Accutane, 2 weeks in, no IB which is amazing, and I don't wear makeup, except for mascara and liquid liner. I have purchased Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation, and want to know if anyone else has tried it - and if so, how to blend it into the skin to make it look perfect? Prom is coming up for me and I want to make sure I look my best! I normally use a stiple brush, but I've heard this foundation is extremely pigmented and I don't want to look cakey..

Anyoneee :)?

Hi, I have this foundation although I dont use it as it's just too dark for my skin.

When I did try it out I used a stippling brush, and I didn't feel it went on heavy, I just buffed as much as I could and then went over problem areas with my concealer brush.

It really would have been brilliant if I wasnt so pale :/

Hi, I have this foundation although I dont use it as it's just too dark for my skin.

When I did try it out I used a stippling brush, and I didn't feel it went on heavy, I just buffed as much as I could and then went over problem areas with my concealer brush.

It really would have been brilliant if I wasnt so pale :/

I have problems with this too! Lol. I can never find a good makeup. They are either too pink or too yellow. Not "white" enough.

I have the creme cover thing, not sure if that's exactly what you have. However, this is my routine that I started doign recently which gives me a natural medium coverage.

I use a medium/light cover bb cream for my entire face with a giant brush - gives it a air brush look. And then for areas that need more coverage, I melt the creme on the back of my hand and then go over those areas with a smaller brush. If I was going out, I might use a stronger foundation (estee lauder, make up forever hd) and then go over the spots with the dermablend creme. I use it after the foundation rather than under because I think when it goes right under my foundation, it gets super dry and cakey flakey.