Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anta

What Is Everyone Currently Using?

Based on personal experience, my red marks take 7 months up to a year to fade completely. Crazy right? I wish it didn't take that long but from experience it does. By the time the old one fades a new one takes its place. Probably because I bombard my skin with too many irritating products in hopes of finding the miracle cream that will get rid of it in one go :P

As far as treatment goes, I'm using a leave on AHA lotion (have been for a year +) and just recently added a retinol cream (Alpha Hydrox Resq). The retinol cream is evening my skin tone and making it 'lighter'. Also I have noticed since I started using the cream, my pimples are no longer leaving lasting red marks! The marks I do get are fainter in color and goes away within a week or so. Yesterday, I spot treated my red marks with 18% tca. The skin where my red marks are turned brown and I am guessing it will take 2 more days before it start to peel. I'll try to post a before and after pictures.

Anyway, enough about me. What is everyone currently using to fade their red marks? And is it helping?