Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monkeyo

acne on lips?

I've been getting acne on the upper part of my upper lip just below the pink/white skin border. I have been trying to just apply the BP cream to it but its hard to keep it there for long. I thought they were cold sores at first but they are definitely whiteheads and this has be recurring for several months. Does anyone have any experience or tips for getting rid of these things?

hey ive been getting the same problems as you except it at the lower left corner. Been testing if it was the chapstick I put on and I think it may be it.

Is their hair that grows on your lip? Acne only occurs where their are hairs on your body, that's why no one has acne on their palms.

i don't think so...theres small amounts of hair just above so its possible theres a couple around there...its mostly just this one upper corner that keeps gettin em but one popped up on the other side now

like kooky said, i think it may be the chapstick too...they come up without it but chapstick seems to make it worse. I had one that was a very small bump that i thought was a cold sore so i put abreva on it and in the morning it was the biggest whitehead i've ever had, i was surprised it didn't pop in my sleep.

I had a bad one in the lower right hand corner that was basically on my lip. It was so sore so I squeezed it and it just went away instantly no marks, no more pain. This is way before the regimen by the way.